The Burbs and the Bees

Pub Date 30 Nov 2020 | Archive Date 19 Dec 2022

Talking about this book? Use #TheBurbsandtheBees #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

I just inherited an apple orchard in Nova Scotia.

That’s definitely a sentence I never would have imagined saying in my life. But for this New York socialite, the orchard is a chance to prove to my family—and myself—that I can do more, be more. I may not exactly know what I want out of life yet, but I’m determined to stick to something. And no, I’m not talking about the crabby bee farmer next door.

Here’s what I know: if I can’t tough out one full month of a rooster waking me at sunrise, a poolhall parrot with a foul mouth, and a llama that swings both ways, not only will I lose my self-respect, I’ll lose my trust fund too.

What I don’t know is why my neighbor with the bad attitude and a whole lot of sexy seems hellbent on sending me home. Well, he can buzz the hell off. At least until I accidentally stumble into his apiary, and things start to get a whole lot stickier…

I just inherited an apple orchard in Nova Scotia.

EDITION Ebook