Cultures of Belonging
Building Inclusive Organizations that Last
by Alida Miranda-Wolff
You must sign in to see if this title is available for request. Sign In or Register Now
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 15 Feb 2022 | Archive Date Not set
CLEAR, ACTIONABLE STEPS for you to BUILD NEW VALUES, EXPERIENCES, AND PERSPECTIVES into your ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE, infusing it with the DIVERSITY, EQUITY, INCLUSION, AND BELONGING employees need to feel ACCEPTED, BE THEIR BEST SELVES, and DO THEIR BEST WORK.
Filled with actionable lessons from Alida Miranda-Wolff’s own struggles as an outsider in a work culture that did not value diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB), as well as from her work with dozens of organizations to prioritize DEIB initiatives, this roadmap helps leaders:
• Learn why creating an environment where everyone feels belonging is the new barometer for employee engagement.
• Develop an understanding of the key terms around DEIB and why they matter.
• Increase employee engagement, collaboration, innovation, communication, and sense of belonging.
• Build confidence in how to solve future DEIB-related challenges.
• Get buy-in from colleagues (and even resisters) by showing them clearly how to move forward and why.
• Overcome the limitations of a current work environment by building all-new processes and communication priorities that allow employees to be a part of something greater than themselves.
• Help your organization learn to value and embrace the unique experiences and perspectives each employee brings to their work.