The 30-Minute Gardener

Cultivate Beauty and Joy by Gardening Every Day

Pub Date 11 Jul 2023 | Archive Date 11 Jul 2023

Talking about this book? Use #The30MinuteGardener #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Find Happiness, Connection, and Accomplishment in Your Garden

Are you ready to discover your garden’s unexpected gifts? All it takes is a daily practice. In The 30-Minute Gardener, Greg Loadesreveals what dedicated time spent in the garden every day can create: a moment of solitude in a busy world, a welcoming space to enjoy with family and friends, and an increased connection to nature. In this practical and inspiring guide you’ll find advice on tasks sych as pruning a rose bush and planting bulbs, inspired ideas for transforming an overgrown garden into a beautiful flower-filled haven, and hints on how best to savor your garden and enjoy your accomplishments.

Find Happiness, Connection, and Accomplishment in Your Garden

I must admit I am addicted to books on gardening and this is one of my all time favorites. Reading this book is like having a friend who is determined to inspire you and help with guidance and experience. The photography is gorgeous.

I want to live in these photos! Beautiful flowers and garden! I’ve been into gardening books every since I got my new house. I can’t wait to start planting. This books has a lot of tips and tricks. The flowers in the photos look so so pretty! I received a free digital copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review

I enjoyed this book of practical gardening tips. The photos complimented the text very well. This book includes many tips that any gardener could put into practice immediately!

Thank you Netgalley and publishers for the opportunity to enjoy and review this book! I have been getting interested in gardening recently, and this book could not have come at a better time! Such a quaint read, easing you into the joys of gardening and finding comfort among plant life! This is a great introductory book and easy to digest! Definitely going to recommend it to my gardener friends to check out!