Untypical Tales

Pub Date 17 Nov 2022 | Archive Date 09 Mar 2023

Talking about this book? Use #UntypicalTales #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

An Epic Compendium of Short Stories (Present and Past), Cool Trivia, and Awesome History of The World Facts You Don’t Need But Definitely Want.

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

As someone who loves learning weird and unusual facts this book was great. It can be used as the perfect conversational starter. I really hope the author keeps writing them. Thank you netgalley for this ARC.

This book was so much fun. It was well plotted, researched and laid out. Trivia lovers will enjoy it immensely. A great read on a rainy day.
Thank you NetGalley for providing this copy. The opinion here is solely my own.

I received an eARC of this book.

Many kids like trivia and factoids. This is the book for them. I’m not sure there was anything in Untypical Tales that I haven’t read before, but I’m sure it would be quite appealing to my middle school kids. This is a fitting addition to school libraries, etc.

This book has been loved by every one I have shared it with. It is one of the best I have read in random but interesting information that maybe totally useless but is very, very entertaining.

A fun, interesting and different kind of read. I got through this book pretty quickly but really enjoyed it and found out lots of interesting facts, which may come in handy for the pub quiz one day!