Marked for Each Other - The Princess and The Barbarian

Pub Date 18 Jan 2023 | Archive Date 31 Jan 2023

Talking about this book? Use #MarkedforEachOtherThePrincessandTheBarbarian #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Some say she's cursed. Others say she's chosen. Only one can say she's his.

Odessa is tired of being the cursed princess. Locked away for most of her life and shunned by her people, she longs for a life of her own. When she meets a handsome stranger at the edge of the sacred wood, she sees her chance for freedom.

Alaric, a member of the Clan of the Wolf, wants nothing more than to be a better man than his father was. He knows the woman with the marked face was chosen by his goddess and with her, he has a way to save his people.

When rumors swirl about who the princess is and what she can do for the clan, Alaric can no longer ensure her safety. Have they been brought together only to be torn apart? Will their love be stronger than fate?

Some say she's cursed. Others say she's chosen. Only one can say she's his.

EDITION Ebook
PAGES 342

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

A suspenseful historical romance that will keep your head spinning. The ending is a killer, no pun intended! You have to read this book.

The typical predestined love story. Well written and crafted, with characters so real that they drove me to despair at certain times (while I had a quick lunch to go back to lab work).

Odessa is a princess who was born with a special trait, which made her father think she was cursed. He arrested her and never let her out of her room in the castle.
He decided to run away when he reached the age of his deceased mother and in the enchanted forest he finds Alaric.

Alaric was a clansman of the Clan of the Wolf and was looking for answers to his prayers when she appears in front of him.

Both needing each other.

For many twists and turns in this book, love always wins, right?

A book I loved reading, addictive from start to finish.Note this title!

I loved this book! Historical fantasy romance was a category I did not know I needed so much of in my life until now. If you liked Kati Wildes Midwinter Mail Order Bride then you will love this book. I loved the Male main character as he was caring and nurturing but also a fighter and born leader. The female main character was someone that deserved a happy ending and I loved her strength and the perseverance through everything that happened to her. The representation of un-perfect beauty through the Port Stain birth mark that the FMC has on her face was exactly what romance needs right now. With beauty standards being debated and talked about more this representation of her imperfect beauty made me love this story even more.