Jack and Grace

The Agency

Pub Date 14 Sep 2022 | Archive Date 31 Jan 2023

Talking about this book? Use #JackandGrace #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

When Jack saves Grace from a bad date, he had no idea she was going to captivate him in every way. If only he could make her see he is the right man for her. Grace finds out Jack does not give up once he wants something--and that something is her. The question is, just how long she will make him wait until she is ready?

EDITION Ebook
PAGES 36

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

Okay this short story was ALL spice. It skipped the background building and simply focused on the immediate connection between Jack and Grace. I loved the inclusion of Lee and Katie (whose story I'll now need to go familiarise myself with) and was a fun, quick read.

Thank you to the author Debra Deasey, publisher The Wild Rose Press and Netgalley for the opportunity to read and review!

Jack and Grace by Debra Deasey was a Novella that was fairly short but packed with a lot of heat! It’s steamy and practically insta love but well told. It was just enough to be enjoyable.
Thanks a The Wild Rose Press via NetGalley.

Short and fast read - boy saves girl from uncomfortable and dangerous situation, boy meets girl again, boy and girl end up together quickly.

Too short!! The storyline build so good! I hope there are develope in this short story. I like instan attraction between Jack and Grace, not because Grace beautiful but dare to slap a rude man.

Thank you to NetGalley for provide this book, it is pleasure to review this book.

#JackandGrace #DebraDeasey #TheWildRosePresss #BacklitPR #NetGalley #ARC

This was a super short, but it did not disappoint with the spiciness! I do think this would have the potential to be a phenomenal book if it were longer and turned into a series. Regardless, I enjoyed the book and appreciate NetGalley and Black Rose Press Inc. for letting me enjoy this book I’m advance.

This was a quick read novella which did not disappoint. Even though the book was short, the character development and connection between Jack and Grace was solid. The spice and heat kept you burning through the pages this fun read.

Jack and Grace a story that shows that when love comes, it comes. You can say no, yet you want it all. Grace is trying to fight her feelings but this persistent alpha male is taking no for answer. Delightful story readers will enjoy.

Thank you to NetGalley, The Wild Rose Press, Inc and Debra Deasey for this ARC!

Jack and Grace, the agency, was short but oh so very sweet… and steamy! It skipped all the short talk and went right up ahead. I loved their connection, and we got a glimpse of the billionaire trope when they went to Jack’s apartment which was great! It’s a light and quick read that left me wanting way more pages than we got. I really suggest reading it, I read it in one go!

A quick read with two good characters with both the male and female being strong. The story has some very good steamy scenes both in the car and out. Also does have a story to go along with it a good read.

This was short. And I mean really short. I didn't know this story was a novella. They aren't really my type.
Jack and Grace's story begins when Jack saved Grace from a date that was quickly turning into a nightmare. After finding out where she worked, he flipped and judged her but later apologizes for his behavior and tries to seek her out. Will she accept him?

So first off, we get thrust into Jack and Lee's conversation which happened just before Grace needed help. I don't get it. I didn't connect with any of the characters. I read novellas before and was able to connect with the characters but this one felt too rushed. Their intimacy felt based on lust only which is not what the author wanted I believe. They are intrigued with each other and feel more than lust but it wasn't obvious. Even the steamy scenes weren't really spicy for my taste. I guess this book just isn't for me.

I did like the author's writing though. She's very precise and direct with her words. I guess it just needed more scenes with them falling for each other instead of the short abrupt ending we got.

I didn't know it was a short book. I actually didn't mind reading novella but this one was too short for my liking. It didn't have character development, It felt unreal since everything happens too fast. Could've been better if the book was longer and more detail.