Desire in Deutschland

Passport to Pleasure

Pub Date 16 Jan 2023 | Archive Date 14 Feb 2023

Talking about this book? Use #DesireinDeutschland #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Never again. University student Birgitte Schumacher swore off men, after an American GI seduced her, then left Germany for good.

But when she runs into a sexy military policeman on the streets of Kaiserslautern, he just might be her ruin.

Just one beer was Lee Klein's plan. Yet when he sees the woman outside the pub, she’s all he wants. Birgitte’s irresistible pull leads him into a steamy rendezvous. He hopes for more until a conflict of interest ignites a culture clash of simmering attraction versus duty, and threatens their affair.

But when she runs into a sexy military policeman on the streets of...

EDITION Ebook
PAGES 104

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

This was a fast-paced lust at first sight love story! I really enjoyed Birgitte and Lee’s first meet. Birgitte and her brother and friends are leaving a football game in Germany when they meet American Lee on the street. Due to the language barrier it’s a funny encounter that ends with all of them going to a bar where Birgitte and Lee start getting closer. It’s a fast read but it tugs at your heart when you can feel Birgitte insecurities due to a past relationship. It’s very funny to try to understand the german passages in the book, I almost had to google it sometimes!

I loved this story! It kept me on the edge of my seat right from the first page! The story is filled with steam, hot interactions and twists. I found the characters fun, sassy, and very lovable.