Stay Sane in an Insane World
by Greg Harden
Narrated by Greg Harden
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 15 Aug 2023 | Archive Date 22 Sep 2023
This is why hundreds of world-class athletes, doctors, lawyers, teachers, business leaders, college students, and professionals from all walks of life have come to him for advice and direction—including 7-time Super Bowl Champion Tom Brady, 23-time Olympic Gold Medalist Michael Phelps, Heisman Trophy winners Desmond Howard and Charles Woodson, CEOs of major companies, and championship coaching staffs from all over the world.
Harden teaches his students how to practice, train, and rehearse to give 100 percent, 100 percent of the time, and challenges them by asking: If you don’t believe in yourself, why should I believe in you?
Champions aren’t born. They’re built. Greg Harden spent over 30 years building them at the University of Michigan, including 400 future professional athletes, 50 NFL first-round draft picks, and 120 Olympians from over 20 countries. He gained national recognition when 60 Minutes Sports profiled him as “Michigan’s Secret Weapon.”
Now, in his first book, Greg Harden is reaching out to help anyone who wants to live their best life by offering powerful and practical advice.
You will learn to:
- Stop being afraid of being afraid: Fear and self-doubt are the enemy. As soon as you learn that fear and self-doubt are predictable, they become manageable.
- Control the controllables: How you control your own emotions, reactions, and responses to circumstances is what you must master first. You are the only one who has control over your mind. Stop letting others determine the way you feel about yourself.
- Commit, improve, and maintain: Learn to build better habits. Making small improvements every day is the secret to a completely transformed life.
- Become the world’s greatest expert on yourself: It’s the only way to become the very best version of yourself.
- Practice self-love and self-acceptance: These are the keys to eliminating and replacing self-defeating attitudes and behaviors.
This is a one-of-a-kind book that will give you the indispensable lessons and tools necessary to create real change in your life.
A Note From the Publisher
“Greg Harden has and will always be one of the most influential people in my life.”
Tom Brady, Super Bowl MVP
Greg Harden and our work together saved my life.”
Samantha Arsenault Livingstone, Olympic Gold Medalist
- National television appearances
- National television advertising
- Celebrity athlete endorsements across social media
- Major national book tour with celebrity athlete presenters
- Book trailer account launched from social media accounts with more than 1 million followers
- Major social media campaign
- National and regional print and online reviews
- Bookseller and library trade show marketing
|DURATION||5 Hours, 30 Minutes|