Inner Child Healing With Your Breath
Escape from Dark Psychology Manipulation
by Million Breath
Narrated by Brieanna Johnson
You must sign in to see if this title is available for request. Sign In or Register Now
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 06 Jan 2023 | Archive Date 01 Jan 2024
This insightful guide for beginners will show you everything you need to know to nourish yourself from the inside out... all with the power of your breath. Inside, you’ll discover:
You spend every single day doing something that has the power to soothe your pain... Now it's time to make sure it does.
Did you know that you breathe in an average of 13 pints of air every single day? That takes you about 20,000 breaths...
Those 20,000 daily breaths keep you alive and healthy... and most of them, you’re not even aware of.
But where the magic really happens is when you make some of those breaths conscious...
Extensive research has shown that conscious breathing practice can help you fight stress, anxiety, and depression... and even reduce your blood pressure.
Your breath has a vital link with your body, mind, and spirit... and when you develop conscious breathing techniques, you nurture a tool that can help you manage your emotions, improve your confidence, and help you with your relationships and decision- making – all with breaths you were going to take anyway!
Breathing has the power to transform you... and inside you, is an inner child who’s crying out for that transformation.
Every single person carries scars from their past, and all those scars build up, making you more susceptible to stress and anxiety – conditions often so subtle you don’t even know they’re affecting you.
And you’re about to unlock the secret to not only softening those scars, but to building up resilience to everyday stressors and strengthening every facet of your life.
- The mechanics of breathing (understand exactly what your body’s doing so you can consciously harness its power)
- What ‘the monkey mind’ is, and how you can silence it
- The history of breathing in the major religions – gain crucial insight into how your breath relates to your spirit
- Why yoga is about far more than twisting your body into difficult shapes... and the essential breathing practices you can take from it
- Everything you need to know about how qigong and reiki relate to your breathing
- The spiritual power of words... and how you can use them to transform your life
- Exactly why mantras are useful – and how to use them for optimum effect
- Why intimacy is so much more than what most people think of... and why understanding yourself is key to all of it
- How to spot dark psychological manipulation – and how to break free from it when you do
- The cause – and effect – of your insecurity... and how you can turn the tables
- Why listening is your secret superpower (plus how to boost your skills)
- The #1 practice you can work into your life for improving your peace and wellbeing
- How everything ties back into your breath and body – with clear breathing guidance
And much more.
If you’ve ever doubted the power of breathing exercises or simply thought they were more trouble than they’re worth, it’s time to think again: This is your answer to a happier, healthier, and more confident you.
You spend every single day breathing... Why not harness its power, and use it to bring you physical, emotional, and spiritual relief?
Transform your whole life with nothing more than the power of your breath.
ARC NETGALLEY REVIEW
Absolutely a great read, so helpful for my classes yoga and meditation. It was also full of history knowledge about breathe work which sometimes is hard to find. I will definitely be using this for my teaching classes in yoga, meditation and breath work. Must have for anyone into learning about breath or more knowledge than they already have."
Average rating from 24 members
so important to our wellbeing, breathing is life itself. Lovely little book but contains so much information and guidance. Will re read again as I would like to understand more about reiki. The flow of the book is really easy to follow and simply explained for everyone. Thank you #NetGalley for the audiobook to review.
Amazing and tips I’ll be putting into action. This insightful guide for beginners will show you everything you need to know to nourish yourself from the inside out... all with the power of your breath. Inside, you’ll discover:
A breath of fresh air! This was a pleasant audiobook based on breath and breathing works. Discussing religions, the history of, mantras, Qigong and Reiki (my passion). I'm a Reiki Practitioner and not enough people understand what Reiki is and what we do, in particular the five precepts we follow, For today: I will not worry, I will not be angry, I will be honest, I will be compassionate and I will be humble. Ofcourse its easier said than done to not worry, we are hunan after all but where do we get ourselves by worrying? Using the breath work, we can reduce anxiety thus preventing stress and anger.
The audio looks at insecurities in relationships, manipulative relationships etc and I think what they are trying to point out is that breath work can control stresses and strains and help you to see clearly, possibly using meditation which is quite right.
Don't knock it before you try it!
If you are into this type of thing you will love it!
Thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for an advanced Audiobook in return for an honest review.