Spring/Summer 2017 St. Martin's First Sampler

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 31 Mar 2017

Good collection of excerpts- I am burning to read two of the books-so that means the publishing aims
worked on me at least- the lofts her the excerpts the more engaging the reader gets- that's where Amazon has it wrong
Loved some of these excerpts and I definitely will be checking some of these books out when they come out.
This preview collection contains excerpts from nine authors representing a variety of genres. After a brief review, I am most interested in these titles (not yet on Net Galley): The Book of Summer by Michelle Gable about a family and their home, Cliff House, on Nantucket; the memoir Some Bright Morning, I'll Fly Away by Alice Anderson, an award-winning author; and the debut YA title The Inevitable Collision of Birdie & Bash by Candace Ganger (fun title!).  The full eBooks are not yet on Net Galley, but will hopefully appear there soon.
The first chapter of The Idea of You, is a compelling read, I'm definitely looking forward to reading the entire book.  I think it will be a fun, sexy  summer read for many Moms, out there wondering what if? and is it just me or does Hayes bring to mind the irresistible & soon to be film star (in Dunkirk), Harry Styles?  he of the blue- green eyes? Wish I could read the rest of the book now.
I also enjoyed the chapter from According to a Source. The tone was just right and pulled me into the story of this undercover Hollywood insider, betting this will be a big summer vacation read too.
I love these samplers! I think they are the perfect way to exposure readers to reads we might not have known about otherwise. Keep them coming!
I'm really looking forward to these titles! Some of them are more interesting to me than others, but they all seem great.
I flipped through this pretty quickly, and I still found multiple books that I wanted to read.  These samplers are wonderful and I wish they were released in some way to the general public.  I  know quite a few people who would love to look through these samplers.
Fantastic selections!  I can't wait to read the full lenght novels!!!
Thanks for the Sampler I cant wait to read them!! I have added most of them to my to read list.