Cover Image: Buzz Books 2017: Spring/Summer

Buzz Books 2017: Spring/Summer

Hunger and the Radium Girls are both very, very excellent. The writing is standout!
Amazing as usual, Such a great book finding resource.
Great way to share upcoming books and allow us to preview for our reader friends and family.
I would happily pay for these books, they're an invaluable resource to any reader!
I love getting these previews!!!! These books give me a chance to see what is coming out soon and start my reading list.  Thanks for publishing these!
I always enjoy reading about which books to expect in the coming months.  Thank you for always providing these guides!  They are so useful.
While it is a resource for librarians,  I don't believe is is for the average reader.
So many good reads coming this summer! Can't wait!
This had a wide selection of really interesting books. I can't wait to get my hands on Soleri and Ginny Moon but I also might pick up The Marsh King's Daughter.
A great collection of upcoming books.  Always look forward to this release.
I don't know why I haven't read through these Buzz Books samplers before - this is a great way to find new books to add to the TBR list and debut authors that might become new favorites. Reading these excerpts has made me even more excited for the upcoming year of new releases!
The perfect guide for every avid reader, on what to expect and what to read. I was also pleased that the book covered various genres and had quite a decent amount of excerpts to actually give an impression about the said book.
It felt a real privilege to read this and the excerpts from new books. Thank you
I liked getting a preview of upcoming books to read. Found one that I'm really interested in reading and will add to my to-read list.
I love all these editions, they are wonderful to discover new books! Keep up the good work! They also have links to request galleys so I think that is the best ever.
Love these buzz books tidbits!
Excellent book!  If my enthusiasm hadn't gotten in the way, my spring reading could have been much more reasonable.....
Interesting excerpts, I'll definitely check some of these books out!
There is quite a variety of genres, many of which sparked an interest. Usually I wouldn't pick up a contemporary book but there were a few in here that I would read having read the excerpt.
I was not interested in any of the books in the sampler.