Cover Image: Buzz Books 2017: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2017: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Wonderful catalog as always.I am looking forward to reading these even more now.
I love the idea of this and I will definitely be on the lookout for the next Buzz Books. It's a lovely idea as a smorgasbord of YA fiction to sample, as I often find myself sticking to authors I already know or books I know friends have recommended. Some of my favourites included Girls Made of Snow and Glass (you had me at feminist fantasy reimagining), The House at 758 (so relatable and emotionally impactful), The Sidekicks (Again, hit me right in the feels, but really funny and intriguing) and The Gatekeepers.
This is a nice sampler with lots of titles. As of December 2017, many have already been released, although some are still to come in the next winter months. (For example, Marie Lu's Warcross - I have already read the full book and it's great!)

I was glad to see an excerpt of Melissa Bashardoust's GIRLS MADE OF SNOW AND GLASS - although it's already released, I haven't picked it up yet. The excerpt made me more interested in purchasing a copy.

Overall this sampler is helpful for deciding new books to review, read and request!
This is a sampler that I highly enjoyed so thank you for sending it to me!!!!!!!!!
A great overview of the new seasons upcoming YA releases.
What a great resource!  Thank you for the previews! So many exciting titles.My TBR pile just got huge.
I always love this series, it's so helpful to get an idea of what is coming and to get to read a chapter.  I will always download these!
This has been really helpful!! Is really good to have preview of uncoming books
TBH, I read this for the excerpt of Marie Lu's Warcross, and I am excited for it! The other excerpts were good, but I mostly requested this for Warcross.
Good way to keep up to date on upcoming book releases.
Buzz Books Lists are my go to source for upcoming and new releases. As a book blogger it's the easiest and most concise way to find out what's coming soon. It's also amazing to be able to read an excerpt!
As always, Buzz Books is a great reference for all that's coming and helps me plan ahead.
A great insight into upcoming books.  I'll be checking the latest Buzz Books often now to see which books I can look forward to reading and reviewing.
Great selection and mix!  Love getting a preview of what is coming!
Not a review as I only scanned though excepts. However, I appreciate being able to preview upcoming titles and the ability to request digital copies. Thank you.
Why have I never seen this before?
This glimpse into upcoming books is just heaven......but it's also hell!
Tidbits of books to draw you in, you salivate over the sublime book offerings.....and then, bang, it ends!
Seriously though, I will be on the look out for these in the months to come so I can add these beautiful books to my book countdown app.
Fabulous, just fabulous.
Can't wait to pick some of these books up, this is such a great way to try out a book to see if it's for you.
Excellent samples! I'm looking forward to reading many of these titles.
Always fantastic!  A great resource for anyone buying or recommending books!
This book gives the reader snippets of upcoming YA fiction.  It was great in that it let me know what is upcoming that I will or will not be buying.