January 2018 Buzz Books Monthly

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

This helped me find some awesome books!

Thank you to NetGalley for the opportunity to be exposed to some new books!
Buzz Books is a great way to find debut authors or sample something outside of your usual reading zone.
Always find this compilation useful of upcoming releases and anticipated debut novelists.
Really looking forward to The Immortalists, The Woman in the Window, and The Black Painting! Can't wait to read them this month. This Buzz Book samplers are always so much fun to read and have so many different kinds of books. I love reading them each month.
Great sample of books! Always a good way to discover what is new.
I enjoy getting this as a librarian.  It keeps me up to date and helps with book advisories and suggestions.  Please keep this on netgalley as I love it.  Thank you.
The Buzz Books are always so much fun to dig into each month. They help me plan my reading list and find new authors.
**I enjoy reading these 'Buzz Books' titles very much. It helps me get a feel for the next month's new releases, purchase or request any books I am interested in but do not already have, and create my TBR list for that month. Very useful tool for readers and reviewers.
Discovered lots of new titles, so it served its purpose!
The Buzz Books Monthly are a great resource. They not only give you a listing of book publications for the month, but also excerpts from some of the new releases. I am especially excited to read “The Woman in the Window” by A.J. Finn after reading the excerpt in this edition.
A new year full of new books begins and Buzz Books are here to help along the way! Excellent as ever!
I love being able to read excerpts from new and upcoming books. The Immortalists and Before I Let Go have been added to my to-read list!
Another great sampling of book, love the selection. A good amount of each book given to whet your appertite.
l’m really glad l got to read this book! It has all kinds of new releases for the year coming out! I’d love to see more books like this because it makes my TBR list longer, so everybody wins! Definitely recommend checking this out if you want some new book ideas for 2018!
I love reading buzz books. I always find books I normally wouldn't pick up that get me excited to read. I'm looking forward to reading Everless , Before I let go, and The immortalists.
Looking forward to reading some of these great books.
I like this format because I often find a book I want to read the rest of. This time, none really grabbed me.
Thank you for the opportunity to see these up and coming books!
I loved this addition of buzz books. I found so many books i want to read. I can't stop going back and reading more excerpts and finding more i want to read. My the like for 2018 is quickly growing.