January 2018 Buzz Books Monthly

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 01 Feb 2018

A couple of the stories popped out at me but none of them were ones that I could see myself going out and buying unfortunately.
Reading the first chapter of a book is essential when buying new books, which is why Buzz Books is always a required read for me!
I love getting these books and seeing what is coming out that I need to get my hands on. They really assist with my upcoming releases posts on my Blog and Booktube channel.
The January Book Buzz was very helpful. Though I didn't find many book previews that I liked or would be racing out to buy, it was still nice to see what was coming out.
The preview helps me be informed about new books for my library customers; I appreciate being able to have a first look at these titles.
This publication is great for finding new books to read.
I loved being able to see what books I should have on my radar. Following new releases is my favorite thing to do so I was really excited to get my hands on this!
I love Buzz Books. I'm always finding new authors and books that I can't wait to read.
Thank you for providing these. I enjoy seeing what is upcoming in the book world.
Not many books or genres I was interested in. Probably won't request another one of these.
always useful to read these round-ups. i'm able to figure out what I want to add to my TBR or request for review copies.
I love Buzz Books monthly. Always filled with good previews to decide what to read next.
As per usual these Buzz Books are SO helpful! I am always able to find so many books that I end up loving thanks to these publications. I also love that I'm able to get a better idea of books that may not be the right fit for me thereby saving some serious time!
Loved seeing samples of stories to come. So excited to read them and visit new worlds and meet new challenges and characters.
Are you curious about what new books are being published in January 2018?  Then this is the guide for you.  It certainly is the guide I look forward to for new books to read.  I can't tell you how rewarding it has been for me to find new authors or authors I haven't read.  It gives me a chance to see if I like the story to read to buy and finish reading the story.  Don't miss out!
Useful and interesting as always to discover new books
I enjoyed this synopsis of upcoming book releases! A must read that I thoroughly enjoyed reading is The Woman in the Window. My review of it which can be found on Goodreads:

Our mind has a way of playing tricks on us;  after all- it's been said that one persons perception is often another's reality.

Dr. Anna Fox, lives alone plagued by agoraphobia, she spends her days drowning her sorrows with medication, in endless glasses of merlot, classic black and white movies and rounds of online chess.

Separated from her husband Ed and daughter Olivia; Anna carries on with her life and lives it through voyeurism. Anna watches through the lens of her camera into the streets, homes, windows and peers into the lives of her neighbors. However, when a new family the Russell's move into the neighborhood, Anna sees something that she can never unsee - a murder. Or was it?

This book hooks you and pulls you under; leaving you gasping for breath! 5 stars; yet another "fav" to add to my list!! Trust me, it's a must read - you won't be disappointed!!❤️

I am looking forward to reading The Girfriend. A sampler of the book is in this issue of Buzz Books Monthlies!
Thank you to NetGalley and the publishers for sending me a digital arc of these books. There are some fantastic stories coming out this year. I am so excited to read "Thunderhead" by  Neal Shusterman. Many of my students loved the first book in this series and I know they will be happy with this second story. I will definitely be purchasing it.
Some good books in there for my the pile!  The book just talks about the buzzy books of January.  Not really a review.
I love to read Buzz Books Monthly. It is great to pick new books. At the beginning, there's a helpful list, divided by genres with synopsis, then some excerpts.