Cover Image: Buzz Books 2018: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2018: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Love these collections, as always. Quite a few excerpts that led me on to other books -- most excited to read Sadie!
I really enjoyed these excerpts, especially the ones from The Gilded Wolves, Shadow of the Fox, A Spark of White Fire, Girls of Paper and Fire and The Grim Lovelies. I can't wait to read these books in their entirety!
A good glimpse of the upcoming Young Adult books set for Fall/Winter releases. A definitely help for people looking to add some YA to their TBRs.
Really looking forward to When Elephants Fly and That's Not What Happened. Always enjoy the Buzz Book collections!
I look forward to Buzz Books issues to give me an idea of books to anticipate in the coming season and to determine what I might want to read. This Young Adult issue hightlights a variety of talent and genres for Fall/Winter 2018. At first there is a listing of all Fiction and Non-Fiction YA books for the season - naturally the non-fiction is a small list compared to a huge listing of novels.

There were sixteeen excerpts the publishers have showcased and I read all of them greedily. and found four that I really would like to read - especially The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi and Sadie by Courtney Summers. From the listing in the front I found another four or five authors I try to follow with books coming out. Looks like a great season for YA books!

Many thanks to Publishers Lunch BUZZ BOOKS through Netgalley for this great preview!
A great round up, I always look forward to these! A great way to keep track of the best upcoming releases.
love these book buzz lists for each season. they always get me super hyped for upcoming releases. thanks for providing these for us. they're great,
While YA isn't my go-to genre, this definitely provides a good preview of some really good YA books that will be coming out this fall/winter. I may have to add some of these to my TBR list!
YA is a new Genre to me and one I don’t intend to explore, but there were a few books that look interesting in this issue, so I had to check it out.  And of course, my GR to be read list has increased!
As usual, great sneak peek of this fall's best YA fiction! I have already requested The Gilded Wolves and Sadie. I'll definitely read That's not whet happened, and also loved the excerpts of Grim Lovelies, The House of One Thousand Eyes, and Shadow of the Fox. Great that some middle school pieces are also included in this selection.
I love these samplers as the help guide me to galleys I would love to read, as well as get me excited for books I may not have heard of!
A great collection of upcoming releases. It helped me add a bunch to my list of books to read. I can't wait for some of these to be released!
A great guide to help me choose future books to request.  Looks like some great books are coming up.
Book like this are ideal because they give just enough of a story to entice, intrigue, and in some cases want more of the little that was glimpsed.
I just added a few titles from this to my never ending TBR list and will be waiting patiently for another teaser book for the upcoming year.
I love this book as it allows me to preview titles for my school library. I also use this publication to plan for my Battle of the Books and Teen Reader's Choice Award programmes.
This book got me so pumped for books yet to be released!
I''ve already pre-ordered several books from this collection :)
I got this becuase the most exciting releases come out in the last part of the year! I am so exited for most of these books!!
It was only one story that stood out in this collection and that stood out by a mile, as the rest of the snippets of stories were very YOUNG adult. After reading a section from "Sadie" by Courtney Summers I went to buy it, but lucky for me it's available for request here  on Netgalley and I got approved so, Yay!
As a middle school librarian, these Buzz Books are such a help. The list of upcoming titles and excerpts are much more than reviews read in other places.
I am very excited about the new books that will be published for this year. Reading the samplers of the selected books in this list I think we have a lot to look forward to. I can’t wait for the books to come out so I can read them fully.