Cover Image: Buzz Books 2018: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2018: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Always loving reading the Buzz preview selections. It helps me get know what to pre-order on Amazon!
There were some stories that I just skimmed because they didn't hold my interest, while there were others such as Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan, Sadie by Courtney Summers, and Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa that I can't wait to read the full books.
Helpful in planning for my blog for the upcoming year. Publishers has a good eye for upcoming YA that will be impactful and enjoyable this upcoming year.
Buzz Books is a great preview of upcoming titles - the excerpts always leave me wanting more! Thank you for this periodic offering.
It’s my first time reading this and I regret not starting this sooner. Buzz Books is a great way to discover your next read. As much as possible, I want to read the excerpts before requesting a book so this is perfect for me. I’m looking forward to the next.
I love being able to see a preview of what's coming out!  Both as a blogger and mother of a YA reader, these types of collections are so helpful in keeping the joy of reading alive and finding good literature to share with teens.
I enjoy discovering new books from tried and true authors and books from new authors and this is a good resource to have when looking for upcoming books.
I love these chapter samplers! This snazzy book sampler features known authors and debut authors, and I loved discovering them all. I'm really excited for them all!
I really enjoyed these samples of books that are coming out in the fall of this year. This has made me more excited for these books.
Loved this edition. I love reading the summary and excerpts. It provides you such a great variety and so many more options that you usually wouldn't explore. Got so many new books that I'm so excited to read!
I really enjoyed reading these snipets of upcoming releases.  Getting a sample helps me plan what books I want to get my hands on when they release.
I am looking forward to reading :Sadie, Girl of Paper and Fire, and several other stories included in this sampler.
Some great snippets of upcoming books, unfortunately none that piqued my interest. Love seeing the new titles though.
This was a great look at some of the upcoming young adult releases for the end of the year. I enjoyed being able to read excerpts from a variety of genres and many of the books featured are not those I would typically reach for. This has informed me of a number of future releases I hadn't heard about and, while not everything was my cup of tea, it has introduced me to several books I plan to pick up upon their release.
Very informative and useful for readers who like to be kept in the loop for upcoming releases. I love these ebooks!
The YA edition of the Buzz Books Fall/Winter 2018 compilation includes a few noteworthy titles to look forward to.

1. The House of One Thousand Eyes by Michelle Barker (September 11, 2018; Annick Press)
2. The Similars by Rebecca Hanover (January 1, 2019; Sourcebooks Fire)
3. Sadie by Courtney Summers (September 4, 2018; Wednesday Books)
4. That's Not What Happened by Kody Keplinger (August 28, 2018; Scholastic Press)
Loved the opportunity to take a look at the exciting new releases coming soon - have a few to mark on my calendar!
I really enjoyed reading these excerpts, I can't wait to read the whole books mentioned. Also, thank you for putting up these stories into one collection, it helps us plan ahead our pre-orders.
I love having these previews to get me excited for what's to come. Thanks for putting them out there.
I love this sampler and always look forward to each edition to help me see what's coming up next. I found some great titles that I'm excited to read, requesting some galleys and adding others to goodreads to remember later when galleys weren't available.
As always, this provides the best of the best as to what we should all look forward to in Young Adult Fall/Winter releases for this year. It's always great to get reading samples of books from those that sound appealing or new books from favorite writers to test the waters.