Cover Image: Bolt

Bolt

Bolt Part 1
This saga originally started out as Misadventures with a Super Hero, and was absolutely amazing! I am so excited Angel Payne decided to expand from that and turn it into a whole saga! Part 1 is a quick, fun, sexy read that does not end on a cliff hanger. Reece and Emma have instant chemistry that is so well written you can feel their chemistry bolt off the pages and leave you wanting more!

Bolt Part 2
The electricity between Reece and Emma get even more electric in Part 2 and more of the plot get revealed. Part 2 picks up right where Part 1 left off and has a little bit more action and more steamy scenes! It was thoroughly exciting reading these two characters learn more about each other and fall in love!

Bolt Part 3
Another 5 stars for Bolt!! Part 3 picks up where Part 2 left off and doesn't have a lot of Bolt super power action. However, it is full of Reece and Emma building their relationship and figuring out how to work around him being Bolt and Emma working for Reece. These two begin to build an unshakeable relationship with a sturdy foundation. I can't wait to see what Part 4 has in store for us!
Reece Richards was the typical bad boy billionaire. He came from an affluent empire and he loved to test limits. There was no such thing as too much parties, drugs or sex. One significant night, the betrayal from someone who made him lose hope, changed his life forever. The playboy who was a favorite of the gossip rags was no more. In his place was a man who wanted to atone for his errant ways and to make his mark on mankind. He was a man who trusted no one and therefore had no one. He was a man steeped in a loneliness he couldn’t even identify. Until Emmaline Crist entered his life, changing his outlook on life forever. With her, he found hope again. He learned to believe and trust in her. They explored their love while discovering ways to make lives better. And together they were perfection.

I’m obsessed with her beauty, slammed by her passion, floored by her purpose, consumed by her simple but sublime wonder. - Reece

I’ll admit that it was a bit hard to get into the story at first. I couldn’t connect with the characters, which made it difficult to enjoy them. But that didn’t last long because the story definitely picks up the pace quickly and from there it was a matter of holding on for the wild ride. Who doesn’t dream of a superhero, especially one of their very own? I know that growing up, before I realized that being a damsel wasn’t exactly cool, I wanted to be Lois to Superman. He was my crush. At least until I met Bruce Wayne. That’s who Reece turned out to be - an electro-charged superhero named Bolt by the community that loved him. The author made him out to be so incredibly sexy, not to mention swoon-worthy, that I couldn’t help but fall all over myself for him. Sweet!

With her is the only way I can ever be now. The way I want to be. - Reece

This story had plenty of character growth, action, and the sex was INSANE!! However, what I loved most of all was the love between Reece and Emma. It was quick, it was hot, and it was awesome!! I’m late to the game when it comes to Angel Payne and the craftiness of her words, but you won’t catch me slipping again. I’m definitely looking forward to getting my hands on Bolt: Volume 2!
Quirky, clever, sweet, sexy and emotionally thrilling romantic adventure with a reluctant super hero and his lady love that has no idea of her true value.... Overall a fun yet sensual read that leaves you wanting more. I would recommend this exciting journey to anyone looking for a fun yet passionate experience. This box set is a great deal on this highly entertaining series.
I love this series! Action packed goodness. Tortured hero. Electrifying romance. Determined heroine. This series has it all. A must read from start to finish!
BOLT volume one has the first 3 books in the saga -A player without a care in the world, Reece Richards is abducted and the subject of an experiment, leaving him with powers and a tendency to keep people at a distance. When he crosses paths with new employee Emma Crist, their chemistry is undeniable, but there are other forces at work trying to tear them apart. A refreshing new twist on superheroes, and I can't wait for the next installment in the series!
Another AMAZING story by Angel Payne. I was already in love with Bolt/Reece and Emma from the original book but this Saga led me down another path with the same electrifying and heartwarming feeling. The chemistry or should I say electricity, between Emma and Bolt burn up the pages. You can’t help but keep turning the pages to find out what’s next.
Bolt by Angel Payne is the story of Reece and Emma.
Emma works at the Hotel that Reece co-owns and runs it.  When the meet it’s electric.  But he’s her boss and she is trying to stay focused on her job.  Reece has more going on then boss and playboy.
But can these two work through their Obstacles to be together?
There story doesn’t stop with this book there is more to come.  Overall I enjoyed reading this sci-fi type romance.  I hope to read more books by this author soon.
I loved Bolt! It follows Emmalina who works at a hotel for Reece. Emmalina has to decide if spending the night with Reece is a smart choice or not. Reece also has secrets of his own & has to decide if he should share them with Emmalina. The chemistry that they have together is out of this world. They also have to learn how to deal with the public too. I loved how this story weaved everything together & I can't wait for more in the next book.
Wow totally loved this book.  Was unsure about because it was outside of my usual read area but it was amazing. Can’t wait to read more!
After reading about Reece and Emma from Misadventures with a Superhero. Bolt was a great way to continue the story of Reece and Emma. Once you start the book you don't want to put it down until you have finished reading it all.
I loved Angel Payne's "Misadventures with a Superhero", so discovering that the story was going to continue on in a brand new series was the best kind of news. I couldn't wait for more Bolt and Emma. In this first part of the story, I had the pleasure of rereading the parts that I had already in the Misadventures novel, plus new extra scenes. Angel Payne didn't let me down. I enjoyed everything that I was reading.

"He's untamed shrapnel in my mouth, everywhere at once,
setting me a fire with every sweep of his tongue."

I absolutely loved being reunited with Reece and Emma again. Reece was the most swoon-worthy man and Emma made the perfect heroine, able to deal with all of the drama that comes with dating a superhero. Together they shared such electrifying chemistry that it bounced off the pages. Their sex scenes were hotter than hell and they also had a whole lot of tender moments too. I adored this couple and can't wait for the rest of their story to play out in "Ignite."

"It's frenzied, fiery, passionate, and frightening-
and I never want it to be any other way."

The first book in Bolt and Emma's exciting series made my pulse race and my heart skip-a-beat. I loved the style of writing, fell even more in love with the characters and there were moments that I didn't want to be parted from my kindle. I wholeheartedly recommend reading this superhero romance.

"She's my hurricane. My cyclone. My blizzard. My force of nature."

"Bolt" gets 4.5 ❤️'s from me.
I so badly wanted to love bolt.  I read misadventures with a super hero and I felt like that was just the tip of the story.  I was pleased to hear that there would be a series.

The first part of this book basically rehashed everything that happened in the misadventures book.  Was a little boring re reading what I had already read.

My only issue with this book is it seems a little dragged out.  Because there's several books in the series it just seems like there's tonnes of filler stuff in it to make them longer.

The drama was minimal, I expected some sort of showdown or something and got nothing really.

I'm not sure if I'll read the others or not.  I'd like to find our what happens with reece and Emmalina but I'm not sure I could manage to get through another.

The sex scenes were good but there was a LOT of sex in this book!
What Angel Payne started as a short book for the Misadventures series has turn into a epic sexy superhero saga that any book love will drool over. Reece Richards didn't choice this but after years of being the Playboy bad boy his a protector. A God. As Bolt he protects and serves LA but never believe he can have more that karma served him the ultimate punishment. That is until Emma aka The Velvet bunny comes into the picture causing a electric shock to Reece's heart he never thought possible. Angel has brought more heat, action, and bolt worthy moments that let's us in on the world of a superhero and the one that puts them on their knees, their hero. OMG I want to bolted some more can't wait for more adventures.

*Received a Arc from Netgalley.*
I am so excited to be a part of Reece and Emma's life once again! I absolutely loved them in Misadventures With A Superhero and Angel Payne has not disappointed with Bolt! Emma is a super relatable professional and Reece...well he should always mix business with leather.
    Both characters have great depth and plenty or chemistry to keep you from setting this one down.
Totally amazing I love superhero books and this one was really amazing. I totally fell in love with this book and I know you will too.
I was completely hooked the moment I began reading Bolt by Angel Payne. Hot, sexy, steamy, and electric are only a few of the words that immediately came to mind when I read Emma and Reece's first love/sex scene.  Bolt was wonderfully written, enticing the reader to become smitten with Reece and wanting to be Emma.  Emma and Reece find their way to each other but can they build a relationship without Reece's secret coming out in the open.  This is a must read, fact paced, intriguing story.
Reece Richards aka Bolt, a rich spoiled playboy by birth, a Super Hero by fate.
Emmalina Crist, running from her life of privilege, a life she does want, moves to LA and takes a job as a Reservations Manager, at Hotel Brocade, Reece's family owned chain of hotels.
From the moment Reece and Emma met, while working, there were sparks, turning quickly to full blown flames. Can these flames continue to burn, or will something or someone from the past, douse the flames with ice water?
Bolt, is an upgraded version of the Misadventures With A Super Hero. It was good then and just as good the second time around. I'm looking forward to continuing the story of Reece and Emma, in future installments of Bolt Saga. Kudos Angel, in yet another 5 star book.
Reece and Emma have sparks flying with their wildly sexy, funny and intriguing HEA! Emma job at the Brocade was one that she needed to prove to her family that she was more that just another pamper OC trust fund kid. She wants to make it on her own and working the night shift at this luxury hotel is going to be the way to do it! She never for a minute expected her life to turn into an amalgam of a Harlequin romance and a Marvel Comic - but all that changed when she locked eyes with her boss Reece Richards. Reece was a cavalier reckless playboy until one fateful night lead him astray. The circumstances would forever change him and now he sits and waits for his demise while occasionally making amends for his reckless past behavior. When Emma Crist walks into his life he knows it's just one more glimpse of a life he cannot have and he really does try and stay away from her but the pull of her is just too strong to ignore. Reece will give anything to have Emma forever but he won’t risk her safety and the people that changed him are dangerous. Can this Superman have his cake and eat it too?

I voluntarily read an advance reader copy of this book
Love this story about Emma and Reece. How they tried to resist each other but knew something special more than fantasies could bring more life and passion in their life.
Reece Richards aka Bolt, a rich spoiled playboy by birth, a Super Hero by fate.
Emmalina Crist, running from her life of privilege, a life she doesn't want, moves to LA and takes a job as a Reservations Manager at Hotel Brocade, Reece's family owned chain of hotels.