Bound to Morocco

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 03 Aug 2018

Really good book this is the first book in the series and was a really good historical romance. It had a good interesting storyline that held my interest all the way through. After losing her dad just two months before Shera is shocked when her stepmother and stepsister decide to throw her a huge party for her 18th birthday she is even more shocked when she wakes up on a boat on her way to Morocco having been sold to the sultan.John/Kemal is the man who took her to the boat but he is looking for his sister can these two help each other you will have to read it to find out.
Fabulous read with a brilliant storyline and characters and I will look forward to reading more from this author  thank you for my arc
This was a great story to lose yourself in a day. I loved how karma was swift and all good things come in the end.
I really enjoyed this book! I love historical fiction and I love romance, so this was a perfect book for me. It was fun and well written.
I was pleasantly surprised by this read. It was a nice mix of something I could totally envision happening in the time period and a mix of romance as well. I didn't like John as much as first because of what he was willing to risk Shera's safety to do. Although I understood his reasoning, I disliked him for it. However, he grew on me and his actions to protect Shera won me over. Although parts of the story were implausible, I did enjoy the story. I really liked learning about the Sultan Moulay of Morocco. I didn't know that he was a real person until I decided to Google him. I think the author did a great job bringing this historical figure to life. This was a read I'd recommend.