Cover Image: Game On

Game On

This was the last one in this series, I have enjoyed this series it has my favourite sport hockey and romance what else could I ask for. Enjoyed all the characters and is well written.

Thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for the advance
Loved Cam and Olivia’s story. A unique plot line which drew me in and kept me guessing.
Hotshot pro hockey player Cam Brickley loves women, but relationships, sorry, no can do. That’s where he and his buddy team mates differ, as lately it seems several of them have found a partner to settle down with, and even started family’s. They also have a little fun betting on ridiculous things like eating hot peppers and speed pushups, and they decide it’s impossible for Cam to date the hot girl at the bar for two months and not fall in love with her. Easy say’s Cam, your on.
But Olivia turns out to be a very interesting woman and spending time with her becomes a pleasure and he wants more.
Cam finds himself in his first relationship for several years, and he’s enjoying himself. But the two month date is coming fast, they both have a decision to make.
I liked Olivia, but she had a few hidden insecurities. And Cam, well, he was a bad boy, single, but a bad past romantic experience had taught Cam a lesson and he wasn’t going to get burned again.
A great read, very enjoyable. I highly recommend it!
I like it when someone has an "aha" moment. I can imagine a lightbulb going on over their heads. Olivia was way to easy on Cam. When he first admitted to the bet, she comes up with a scheme  to make it so Cam wins. I would have made him sweat a little bit. I really enjoyed Game On.
Brick is very competitive and he is not one to back out from a bet. So, when his teammates bet he can’t date the same girl for 2 months without falling in love, he thinks it will be a piece of cake. He didn’t however count on meeting Olivia. Olivia is the youngest of 3 siblings. I kind of hated her sister and wished she would stand up for herself in front of her, but she is working hard getting her nonprofit organization noticed. She has some serious insecurities due to people trying to use her to get to her family. Spoiler, her family is still friends with her ex-fiancé who cheated on her and just used her to get close to her dad. WTF! If my family did that I would be throwing punches. Great read and even hotter sex scenes. The only thing I didn’t like was I felt there was no resolution for Olivia and her family. Like I would have gone off on them.

This ARC book was complimentary, provided by the Publisher and NetGalley. I am voluntarily providing my honest review.
It’s everything you want and more. I love sports romance but this one has a little bit more fire in it. It was never slow and kept me on my toes. This series has been one of my favorites.
I received an ARC of Game On By Kelly Jamieson. It’s a hockey romance and I really enjoyed reading it. I love sports romance and enjoy hockey so it was a great fit. The only thing I didn’t care for was some of the chapters dragged on, especially the final one. Overall the book was great. You followed Cam and Olivia on their journey. What started out as a bet to get Olivia to agree to a date and continue to date her for 2 months and not fall in love. Cam was the typical player and agreed eagerly. I really enjoyed reading all the dates Cam and Olivia went on, there was a few laugh out loud moments throughout their early dates and the things that happened on the dates could actually happen to people on dates. Cam is a professional hockey player but unless you're reading about his games it's easy to forget.

Highly recommend this book if your interested in sports romances.
LOVED this book!!!  I immediately felt for Olivia, as, I'm sure, most women would, as she felt like the ugly and ungraceful duckling that never measured up to her family's standards.  Because her family is wealthy, she's had a history of men feigning interest in her to gain access to her family.  When Cam, a hotshot hockey player, approaches her with a series of awkward pickup lines, she expects more of the same.

When Cam had approached Olivia , it was due to a bet made by his teammates, however, once he approached her, he was very interested and wanted to spend some time with her....winning the bet would just be a fun byproduct.

Cam and Olivia had an entertaining relationship that included many dating nightmares that no one would ever want to experience.  This made for an engaging story that made me fall in love with the characters and totally engrossed in their tale.

This is a must read for fans of the genre - put it at the top of your TBR list.  The author is on my must read authors' list.
This was actually a great book. I got this book through netgalley so I'm bummed I didn't get to read the entire series especially since it seems like so many characters made cameos. I'll probably go back and read them eventually.

I really liked the writing in this book. The characters felt consistent and their interactions were real and the humor was really spot on.

I also loved how their outside lives still matters. The hockey and friends and jobs still mattered, it wasn't all consuming and overbearing.

I do think the ending was a bit rushed, but I guess when you know you just know. And it did seem like a good final book for a series like this.
Omg what a great way to end the series!! I loved this book!! Actually i loved this series!! This is Cam and Olivia book, you can definitely read this book as a stand alone but I definitely recommend reading the whole series! It was a great one! I'm sorry to see it go! I'm gonna miss these characters! This book had everything! It was funny, heartwarming, low drama, a great story line and of course it was 🔥🔥🔥!!! Lol I really enjoy Kelly Jamieson writing i highly recommend this book and the whole series!! Definitely don't miss out on this one! Thank you Netgalley and penguin random house publishing company and loveswept for sharing this book with me! I truly enjoyed it! Thank you Kelly Jamieson for your amazing words! I can't wait for more from you! I'm looking forward to the next hockey series!!
The Aces Hockey series that any fan of romance, but especially sports romance should read. All can br read as standalones, but ejoye better when the knowledge of the secondary chatacters on the hockey team. Olivia and Cams' story is cut, adorable and also confronts alot of women's issues within ourselves, but done in a way that makes her vulnerable not pathetic and whiny. The ending is a little rushed, but overall is an entertaining, enjoyable read.