Cover Image: Game On

Game On

Cam and his team mates bet on absolutely everything. It definitely provided a bit of variety into his life. He never expected to meet Olivia. It was just a bet right?! Everything changed and one silly little bet would finally provide the stability he needed in his life. Absolutely amazing series!!!
"Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for the advance copy of this book, in exchange for an honest review."

Loved this book very much.  It had just enough sweet, sexy romance and the storyline was great! I highly recommend!
I am so sad to see the Aces series end but excited for a new hockey series from Kelly Jamieson. Kelly has done a great job throughout the entire series of weaving in the storylines and characters from previous books and this is no exception. Cam's and Olivia's story is a sweet one. He is a little bit cocky and life has come pretty easy for him though he was burnt badly by young love. If he weren't so sweet and clearly a good guy his bit of ego would be a bit much but Kelly wrote a character whose ego is balanced by a lot of great things - he is far from self-centered. Olivia comes from a wealthy family but has worked hard to forge her own path - without a lot of support emotionally from her family. While the premise of their relationship starts as a bet between Cam and his teammates real love quickly ensues. After some bumps and misunderstanding - and Cam getting a figurative knock upside the head from his dad - these two get their HEA in an ending that brings back other couples from the series and is a fitting end to a hockey series.
This book was a letdown for me, I expected more than the overdone I dare you bet thing and also, the heroine was very immature with the body image issues, she needed to stand her ground with her family, what a sad send off for the final book of this series
Loved Cam and Olivia’s story. A unique plot line which drew me in and kept me guessing.
Hotshot pro hockey player Cam Brickley loves women, but relationships, sorry, no can do. That’s where he and his buddy team mates differ, as lately it seems several of them have found a partner to settle down with, and even started family’s. They also have a little fun betting on ridiculous things like eating hot peppers and speed pushups, and they decide it’s impossible for Cam to date the hot girl at the bar for two months and not fall in love with her. Easy say’s Cam, your on.
But Olivia turns out to be a very interesting woman and spending time with her becomes a pleasure and he wants more.
Cam finds himself in his first relationship for several years, and he’s enjoying himself. But the two month date is coming fast, they both have a decision to make.
I liked Olivia, but she had a few hidden insecurities. And Cam, well, he was a bad boy, single, but a bad past romantic experience had taught Cam a lesson and he wasn’t going to get burned again.
I loved this book, I have read a few of the books in this series by Kelly, and the Series keeps getting better and better .

The story of Cam and Olivia drew me in right away! The boys bet Cam he couldn’t date someone for 2 months without falling in love. Set to prove them wrong  he meets Olivia and he’s ready to win. Olivia learns about the bet and decides to play along. From the first date that turned out to be a nightmare, you can’t help but root for this couple.

This is a great story ! Thank you netgalley and Kelly Jamieson for my ARC
Game On by Kelly Jamieson is Book 8 of the Aces Hockey series. While this book is part of a series, it can easily be read as a standalone.

This was an addicting read and quickly swept me up into the thick of things from the get-go. Ms. Jamieson did a spot-on job of navigating the hockey world and bringing this series to closure with this sexy sporty read.  Nicely done.

Please note that an ARC was generously provided in exchange for an honest review of which this is both honest and completely voluntary.
As usual Kelly brilliantly intertwines steamy sex within an attention getting story. She makes you feel like your a participant in the storyline
Game On was sweet, dramatic and hot!  Cam and Olivia brought heart to the story.  Their past heartbreak and misunderstandings holds you to the end for resolution and new chances for love.
Sweet, sexy, and laugh out loud funny!

Kelly Jamieson has another winner on her hands with cheesy pick up lines, and a bit of a twisted romance between two well developed characters. An exciting time in hockey for the team and the players, as well as struggles and issues that are relatable and oh so accurate.
Great series finale....... Love how Olivia and Cam growth together. They growth as a couple and as individuals.  I enjoy Magnum, Noah, Parsley and Julia too.
Also love the feeling of winning in and out the ice.......
Is great to win threviewe Cup for the Aces !
I received a ARC from Netgalley for a honest
As a sports fan I always enjoy a good romance that revolves around sports. Game On did not disappoint. Cam and Olivia were such a cute couple and I loved their banter. I also appreciated that Cam came clean, maybe not when he should have, but not so late that it was seriously detrimental to their relationship. I enjoyed all the aspects of Hockey and felt that Jamieson did a great job of going in to detail about the sport without it being over the top.

I didn't realize until after starting that it was part of a series, and the last book at that. I'll definitely be picking up the previous  books! I thoroughly enjoyed Cam's friends and teammates.
I am so sad that this is the last book in the Aces Hockey series. I have loved each and every charcater that has been written in this series and Cam and Olivia are no exception. What started out as a bet for Cam and a sport figure for Olivia's non profit has been built into so much more between them. I found myself laughing and crying with both Cam and Olivia. I enjoyed the friendship they forged and i loved watching it grow into so much more. What a great book to end the series with.
Game On is the final book in Kelly Jamieson’s Aces Hockey Series. You don’t have to read the previous books to enjoy this one. This is my first book that I’ve read in the series and I didn’t feel lost at all. What it did do was make realize I need to read the other books in the series.

I thought this book was a sweet, sexy, fun and entertaining read without a lot of drama. I didn’t think it dragged in certain spots but not enough to ruin the story for me. I loved how this story jumped right to the heart of things from the beginning but then as the book went on it felt like it lost its way for a bit. Maybe I just thought it would’ve gone a different way. Any way...this is definitely worth the read. Especially if you are a sports romance fan and love stories about HOT hockey players!!

In this book we follow Cam and Olivia.  Cam is a member of the Aces Hockey team and kind of a player on and off the ice. He is not one to settle down, so when he teammates make him a bet, he just can’t refuse. Olivia comes from a wealthy family but has always felt inferior to her siblings. So she decided to do something she loved and started a non-profit to help kids get healthy. Just coming off a bad relationship, she has sworn off men, so when Cam approaches her she sees an opportunity to help herself and the foundation. Can these two get on the same page? Will they find their HEA?? Read this book to find out.

Like I said this is the final book in this series and we see all the past couples in this book. I thought this book wrapped up everyone’s story very well. Don’t worry if you haven’t read any of the past books, nothing is spoiled, you’ll just want to go back and catch up on their stories....I know I do!!

I would recommend this book to all sport romance fans. If you love a hockey romance, this is the one to pick up. Kelly Jamieson is known for her hockey hunks!!
This is the ninth book in the Heroes and Heartbreak series.  Wow, this series just gets better.  Loved the story of Dillon and Josie.  Well written with great characters and an engaging story.  I read an arc and voluntarily chose to write a review.
This book is about Olivia and Cam. Cam makes a bet with his team mates that he can date a girl for 2 months and not fall in love. The guys pick out Olivia for him while they are at a bar. To me when the two first meet the chemistry is hot. I loved them together. From there funny dates to the heat they have between the sheets. The story line is fabulous. You get to catch up with past Ace's and we got to meet new people too. This book I think is my favorite in the whole series and let me tell you each book is really good. I love Kelly Jamieson and I have loved this series from the very beginning. I was so said to hear that this was the last book in the Ace's hockey series but Kelly did such an amazing job with it. She not only gave an incredible ending to this book, she gave the whole series the perfect ending. I cannot wait to see what she has in store for us next. Thanks Net Galley. I voluntarily reviewed this book in exchange for an honest review.
I’m so glad that I found Kelly Jamieson, wish that I would have found her sooner. But I guess, better late than never. I really enjoyed Cam and Olivia’s story. I liked that their dates didn’t get off to a great start but wound up being very memorable. I, also, liked that Cam was upfront about most things trying not to hurt her. If you love hockey and great stories, I highly recommend that you try Kelly Jamieson.
A surprisingly empowering and positive addition to the sports romance genre, and a pleasant subversion of the "dating for a bet" trope. While both characters have ulterior motives for dating, they are honest and respectful. I especially liked how the author addressed themes of toxic masculinity and sibling rivalry, and I really enjoyed reading about their dates--normally, awkward dates are pretty cringe-worthy, but Jamieson writes with affection and humor. Nothing earthshaking, but very, very nice.
Well, wow! That was fun. So yes, this is a sports romance. It is not the first book in the series, yet it was still approachable as a standalone - I may have missed the significance of certain names and events, but oh well, I was still able to enjoy the book. This story starts as a bet, cocky hot male and an attractive rich female, but it is more than just a bet. At times, the book seemed long, but then I realized this was no insta-love. This was not a second chance romance. These were two strangers that needed to connect. And, while things moved fast, it wasn't unrealistic - the romance that is.

Cam and Olivia are likable characters. Cam plays well his role, yet shows a softer side. Olivia has multiple insecurities, yet she is strong. I loved their interactions and I was laughing with them. There was also plenty of steam...I want Olivia's lingerie collection. ;) Overall, highly enjoyable.
So sad to see the Aces go, but what a way to end it. Cam and Olivia get together due to a bet he made with his teammates. Cam let’s Olivia in on the bet because he doesn’t want to lose. She agrees to “date’ him and things progress from there.