November/December 2018 Buzz Books Monthly

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 01 Jan 2019

As always, this is a very helpful resource. I especially appreciate the variety of genres and styles included among the excerpts, and the day-by-day listing of forthcoming November/December releases.
What a great read with excerpts from many books I want to read in the future. I really enjoyed this buzz book monthly. These monthly previews always give me many reads to choose from and several titles to add to my shelves. My only suggestion for these monthly would be to add more excerpts and maybe author pages.
I rely heavily on my book choices from Buzz Books.  I am grateful to receive Buzz Books.  They show all my favorite genres to help me pick my choices.
These are always a welcome addition to my reading list. This one is short, with excerpts from only a few books that I'm interested in, but the one I'm most anxious to read is "Witness: Lessons from Elie Wiesel’s Classroom" by Ariel Burger. (Sorry I'm unable to use the Insert book/author link today for some reason.) There's an enticingly long excerpt.

Publishers Lunch makes these sampler books free on NetGalley as Read Now and on their own website for all readers. Of course, it's advertising, but they're not silly. They know if you get a good taste of a book, it will whet your appetite for the rest of it! They win me over with something every time.

They've got Buzz Books for various genres and months and seasons. Enjoy!
Once again, an extremely useful edition that highlights some of the best titles being released at the end of 2018. The Buzz Books are quickly becoming an indispensable part of my reading collection.
This is the first of these books I've read and was impressed by how informative it is. A great way to get a view of upcoming books and trends. I'll certainly be checking out future editions now that I am aware of how useful this is.
Great selection of upcoming books. I will continue to download this Monthly and the books they recommend..
A terrific list of books coming out in November!  I really like the excerpts — they are great when I’m browsing for my next read.  Thank you for putting these lists together!
A sneak peek into upcoming titles and a great way to preview upcoming books. Looking forward to reading the new novel by Taylor Stevens!
I always enjoy getting to read about the upcoming books.  There are many previews where I can get a feel of the writing style of the writer.  I don't think I found any books that I wanted to read this time, but I look forward to the next Buzz Book.
Buzz books are a great way to get to know about some of the most anticipated books coming out! I especially like the excerpts. Being able to read the first chapter or so of a book helps me to get a feel for the book.
Amazing getting to know the up coming books, for the rest of the year. I’m going to have to keep getting these every month.
I enjoy these because they have so many sneak peaks into new books releasing. However this one was the shortest and least amount of titles I’ve ever downloaded.
I really love these books!  As a librarian, it is a great way to learn about new books being released.  I like how it provides a list and release dates as well as highlighting a few books with excerpts.  I thought they only did these books twice a year, but I would love it if they continued putting them out every other month.
Interesting books this winter! Excited to see how they are. Love reading the excerpts and exploring new genres
I always enjoy these monthly reviews! I got a couple titles added to my TBR list. If you are looking for the newest releases, this is a great resource.
Ok. But not brilliant. Thank you to NetGalley and publishers lunch for my ARC of this book in exchange for my honest unbiased review
Really enjoyed this group of excerpts.  A good mix of fiction, non-fiction and new authors (to me).  Thank you for publishing Book Buzz!
This is my first BuzzBook catalogue and I think it's a great idea to feature some of the upcoming books but I wish there were more titles for example for poetry.
I love when these come out because it gives me a chance to add to my “look out for” lists.  I’m very excited to see that there will be a new Inspector Gamache novel by Louise Penny.  I am also looking forward to Liane Moriarty’s “Nine Perfect Strangers” at the beginning of November.  I do prefer the versions of these “buzz books” that have at least a sentence or two about each book, especially when it comes to the emerging talents.  It’s very difficult to get an idea if a book is buzz-worthy solely by a title when the author is new.  I did like the excerpts.  I added “Liars’ Paradox” to my must list immediately after reading the excerpt.  “Witness” is thought-provoking, and it would be hard to skip anything involving Elie Wiesel. I also added “Solace Island,” because it looks like it will be an interesting romantic suspense novel.  I can’t wait for the next version of Buzz Books!