Deep Energy - Diving into the Depths of Your Personal Understanding

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 05 Apr 2019

Such a wonderfully written book full of stories and inspiration to find oneself. I am going through a very rough time in my life and have really lost myself. I needed some guidance and I found it in this book. I don’t think you need to be going through anything in particular though, to enjoy this book and take something from it. I believe this would be a beneficial read for anyone in any walk of life.

Thank you NetGalley and Weigley Publications for the advanced reader copy in exchange for an honest review.
This was very thought provoking for me. As the author conveys some of her own experiences with abuse and how disassociation can result. As well as ways of putting yourself back together. My only complaint is that I wish it had been longer.
Not only did this work wonders on my life, it also inspired me. I had been struggling with who I was for a while, and this just really helped me get through it. I re-read this book anytime I doubt myself, I count it as my go to. The writing is beautiful and I think it has a way of speaking to everyone.
Honest and in-depth advice for reaching your full potential.  This advice is presented in easy to follow language that can be broken up and applied in pieces at a time.