The Ultimate Guide to Numerology

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 13 Feb 2019

Divination is a fascinating topic and Numerology is just one piece of it. Although, not fully versed in this topic I found the book to be a great collection of information. However, I count this more as a reference book then a guide because it is not something you read and then just comprehend the information. With that said the book is filled with a lot of information and insight into Numerology and is still a great item to have in your collection if this form of Divination is what you are wanting.
An interesting guide for those interested in numerology. I don't know how accurate it will be for most, but it is a good place to start.
Very cut and dry, not very many resources. Not really a beginner book - to me anyway - more of an intermediate book. can be a beginner book but not that simplified.
Great reference for many applications, especially tarot!  Thank you so much for the pleasure of reviewing this book!!
I DNFd this book about halfway through it. I’m really forgiving about different sort of fortune telling personality sequences books but I couldn’t get behind this. The book is really easy to follow, however, and anyone trying to learn Numerology would most likely enjoy it.
I really enjoyed it. Numerology is fascinating subject and i really love learning it. This book was amazing and definitely will be on my list. Thanks for this arc.
A nice book on numerology with an in-depth knowledge of the art of reading the hidden meaning behind the numbers. I found it interesting because there was so much to learn.  On a personal, I have just recently started researching more on this. I am a non-believer but have recently become curious to learn more.
However, this is one of those books which you need to have with you in a physical form in order to be able to use it effectively.
It would serve as a great gift to anyone interested in learning more about numbers and numerology.
My family is always fascinated with new age practices and we always try to read or listen about this topic. Therefore, we are familiar with what numerology is and I was happy that I got the chance to check out this book. I knew some of the information included in this guide, but I am still happy to read further details regarding this subject. I would gladly recommend this to fellow enthusiasts as well as to novice because they will get to learn a lot from perusing this reference book.
I lost interest in numerology a number of years ago, but when I saw "The Ultimate Guide to Numerology" it reignited my curiosity. I'll admit I opened it with a skeptical mind, but it wasn't long before I was figuring out the numbers in  my head then grabbing a pen so I would forget them. As much as I wanted to doubt, the proof was in the descriptions. they are vague and general so as to fit with almost anyone. Tania Gabrielle is very specific and is bang on with each and every number. Even my husband was shocked by how accurately it described him when I did his numbers. The later chapters teach us how to use our numbers to better our everyday lives. It made me realizing I was missing the old creativity I used to have, so I've made sure to incorporate creativity into each day which has brought me and my family so much joy. Highly recommended for anyone with even a hint of curiosity.
An interesting look into a subject I knew nothing about; definitely useful more as a reference book rather than a read-straight-through book. Sometimes I felt like we were going into "A Beautiful Mind" territory and starting to look for patterns that weren't actually there, but I tried to keep an open mind; however, there wasn't much in the way of the "how" of numerology (i.e. what's the underlying basis or theory for how this "works"?). Still, interesting food for thought.
Note: I received an e-arc from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

The Ultimate Guide to Numerology by Tania Gabrielle is as book that covers the meanings of numbers, not only one to nine, but all the two digit numbers as well. The book starts off strong, covering how you can calculate the most important numbers for yourself.

From my own experience with the book, I found it a great reference on how to make these calculations and also a great reference on the meaning behind each number. However, in the book itself, there was an error I spotted relating to Justin Timberlake’s birthday that made me confused for quite a while before realizing it was likely a typo.

Apart from that, the book is a beast of a resource, and I completely recommend it to anyone looking to learn more about numerology as it covers right down to your address.

Where I find that it falls short a little, is the claim that it can help with manifesting money, magic, and miracles. I didn’t see any specific details relating on how I can use numerology to bring these to fruition — it helped me understand myself and my life path for sure, and perhaps the potential for abundance, but on how to manifest it to reality was something different.

The closest the book comes to that claim is showing how to map out your months and years, but for me, that does not come as handy as astrology or Chinese metaphysics as the numerological way of doing it seems too straightforward. It may be accurate but I haven’t had time to test that.

I also wish the book talked more about on the selection of names for numerology purposes (i.e. choosing a specific name to have the number correspondences for their child) or choosing a specific address that can bring their lives a certain vibration.

I’d say it’s a good reference but it doesn’t live up to its subtitle, but that could be more of a marketing issue that over-promises on the content than a problem with the book. Overall, I’ll rate this book 7/10.

I enjoyed this book very much! it was comprehensive and it shows you just numbers are needed and that they have a use for everything. Numerology is a fascinating subject. And this book does just that, fascinate you. I voluntarily read this book via NetGalley in exchange for my honest opinion.
The Ultimate Guide to Numerology walks you through finding the numbers that impact your life. Tania Gabrielle instructions are easy to follow and I was easily able to calculate my numbers. She also gives scores of information about each number and how they affect your life.
The only improvement I would like t see is more history of numerology. Where itr came from and what it truly meant to those who followed it.
An interesting book about numbers and the universe. I found this a stimulating read. Thank you to Netgalley and the publishers for letting me review this book.
Have always had an interest in numerology so was great to delve a bit deeper Into it when reading this book.  My maths has also improved!! This was a really well written book which helped me to gain further insight without it being too long winded or complex.  Four stars!
An insghtful book into how your name and birth play into your traits and future using numerology. I found this a really fascinating read.
The Ultimate Guide to Numerology by Tania Gabrielle is a free NetGalley ebook that I read in late December.

Numerology based around birthdays, names, and addresses calculated down to a single digit, like Birth Codes, Destiny Numbers, or kept as a two-digit Master Number. It's quite New Age-y, mystical, astrological, self-esteem-boosting verbiage with post-Victorian black, white, and gold themed graphics, as well as horoscopes and personal affirmations.
Amazing book. Loved the number descriptions. Anyone who wants to learn numerology should read this book.
Thank you for the ARC, NetGalley. I devour such books.
A nice book on numerology with an in-depth knowledge of the art of reading the hidden meaning behind the numbers. I found it interesting because there was so much to learn. But this is one of those books which you need to have with you in a physical form in order to be able to use it effectively.
This is one of the best and most thorough books on numerology.  I really enjoyed working through it and I'll undoubtedly return to it.  I highly recommend it to those interested in numerology.