Cover Image: The PVC Pipe Book

The PVC Pipe Book

This is a clever book. Never thought to make some of these items. Will definitely give some of these projects a go. Check this book out, you will not be disappointed. I received a free download of this book from NetGalley and would like to thank them, the author and publisher of this book.
I was so excited when I saw this book.  My sister and I had spent a lot of time on pintrest looking up crafts with pvc and pool noodles.  This book has so many more ideas.  My to do list for the summer has now doubled.
Who knew you could make so many things with common PVC pipe.  This book first gives the basics of the material, as well as how to attach the pieces together.  Several project sections follow that introduction.  You can learn how to make simple things such as a birdhouse or a cold frame cover, but there are also more complex projects such as a small wheeled caddy, a desk, or a patio chair.  There are lots of ideas for kids such as a water soaker cannon, flute, slingshot and egg catapult.  If your budget is limited and you like to make things out of spare materials, this might be a good book.  Instructions are easy to follow and nicely illustrated.