Cover Image: Buzz Books 2020: Spring/Summer

Buzz Books 2020: Spring/Summer

Thank you Netgalley, for allowing me access to these sneak peeks. I love being able to read all these excerpts.
I really enjoyed getting a sneak peek of so many upcoming books. I hope this becomes an annual thing!
Buzz Books 2020: Spring/Summer by Publishers Lunch is very helpful for reviewers. And it’s hard not to get excited reading the little bit that’s provided.I always look forward to these books like a toy store catalog.😉
This was enjoyable. The books were a bit more harlequin romance than I expected but still I had fun reading the snippets. None of them really grabbed my attention though so I don’t think any will be on my to buy list. if I get the job at the public library as these won’t work in a high school.
I love seeing these previews of books to come.  It is exciting to potentially find new authors to add to my favorite list!
Always love browsing Buzz Books to see what’s upcoming!!! I like that I get little snippets and passages from the featured books so I know what to keep my eye on each season!
great preview of some excellent books I'm looking forward to. I would love to see more of these guides in the future. Thanks for the resource!
Extremely helpful list of those books to be on the lookout for during Spring/Summer of 2020.

So many titles to choose from and a wealth of amazing storytelling.

*I received an ARC of this through NetGalley and this is my unbiased review.
This is a  terrific resource with excerpts from noteworthy spring and summer books. I've added many books to my to-be-read list and will use it frequently to choose my summer reads.
Es muy interesante leer las novedades.
Las espero con muchas expectativas!!! Recomiendo leer las novedades para saber que esperar. Sobre todo para los que amamos leer y reseñar libros.
loved getting all the sneak peaks of upcoming books!! some of these sound amazing! I cannot wait to get some of the full versions of these and to hear what others have to say as well
Love these newsletters. I really enjoy reading excerpts of upcoming titles. Gives great ideas as to what I’ll read and recommend in the future.
Buzz Books is such a great resource for us reviewers. I'm always full of excitement when I see a new publication out for us!!

Thank you so much!
As always, the Buzz Books excerpt anthology always has me requesting book after book. This edition wasn’t any different. I look forward to these editions every year. Love them!
It was nice to have a little more info to choose books.  I plan to download these whenever possible.  I wish I had gotten it earlier.  I missed some books I would have really loved and it is taking so long to get books delivered physically now.
This is a collection of excerpts from upcoming books. Lots of fun to read and added a lot of titles to my TBR pile.

Many thanks to NetGalley, the publisher, and the author for my ARC. All opinions are my own.
Thank you to NetGalley for a free copy of this book to review.  The Buzz Books catalogs give the reader an sneak peek at new books to be release for each season.  This catalog always makes my TBR list grow by leaps and bounds.  I love how it is broken down into sections for Fiction;  Debut authors; Non-Fiction; and Young Adult.  It gives a glimpse of the cover art, a synopsis of the book and then an excerpt to read, along with a blurb about the author and then publishing information.  I am always trying to plan ahead for new books and this is the absolutely perfect way to do it. I think this book is extremely helpful, not only to the average reader, but also to bookstores and libraries.  I can't say enough good things about the Buzz Books previews.
This is a really good chance to get to know those titles who are not that known/hype around the reader's community. Thank you for the opportunity to read and get to know more titles coming out this year.
This is terrible. As if I haven't already have too much books on my to read list! This is a great sampler (44 exerpts!) that has something to offer for everyone. Whether you're on the lookout for debuts, fiction or non-fiction, this is a great start to get excited by authors or novels that aren't on your list per se. Thanks you Netgalley!
I enjoyed this selection of new books coming out this year. In the past, however, these Buzz Book catalogs seemed to be easier to navigate. This one didn’t really have any table of contents so it was tricky seeing all the excerpts included at a glance. But bottom line is that this includes a great selection of new and upcoming books.