Cover Image: Find Her Alive (Detective Josie Quinn Book 8)

Find Her Alive (Detective Josie Quinn Book 8)

This whole series is AMAZING! This book was exceptional, I don't know how Lisa Regan manages to write sereval books in quick succession but it feels like she took forever to write them cause they are that GREAT! I have read every single one of these books in less than two days. Riveting and thrilling! Please never stop writing! Ever! Please keep writing about Josie Quinn and her story it is so psychologically interesting.
The worst thing about this book is that I'm discovering this series 8 books in!!! WAHHHHHH!!!!!

I absolutely was enthralled by "Finding Clair Fletcher" and this title was no different. I was able to pick up the series at the 8th book and not feel like I missed out on anything. I love how imperfect, yet supremely awesome, Detective Josie Quinn is. I love nothing more in this world than a good serial killer novel and this serial killer was The Bone Artist. I will let you all read this for yourselves, I don't want to give too much away.

You won't be disappointed!

A special thank you to NetGalley, Bookouture, and of course, Lisa Regan.
Find her alive is a page turner that you'll not be able to put down once you start reading. You'll relate to some of the characters and try to understand others. There are lots of twists that will keep you guessing. You'll enjoy how twins are attuned to each other even if they just got to meet a short time ago.
I absolutely love this series and I have been with Detective Josie Quinn from the beginning. I can't believe that this is the eighth book in this series featuring this ballsy lady. All I can say is that this series just keeps getting better and better. This time it is very personal and Josie has to use all her experience and play a deadly game to save her sister. Hooked from the first to the last page. A really clever plot and full of surprises. Atmospheric, gripping and this book had me glued to my seat, I read this book in one sitting and finally turned the last page in the wee hours. Yes this book is that good. A well deserved five stars and so Highly Recommended.
Thanks to Bookouture and Netgalley for the ARC.
Great read in every way. From the depth of characters to the intelligence of the investigation. Always surprising and never silly this author delivers once again in the Josie series.
Thank you netgalley and the publisher for this arc
I was so excited to be chosen for this book as I love Lisa Regan and the Josie Quinn series is no exception. When Josies sister Trinity comes up missing Josie will do anything to save her. This book keeps you guessing through all the puzzle pieces until the very ending. It’s a race against time book, because Josie doesn’t have long to follow the clues before Trinity will become a strategically placed pile of bone art.
As always the characters are wonderfully created and relatable. This is a read in one sitting book. Suspense, mystery and plot twists make it a must read.
Can’t wait for more from this author.
In this episode of the Josie Quinn series, Josie tries to save her sister from the Bone Artist (which I think would have been a better book title), a serial killer who arranges their victim's bones in a pattern. It was good, but not as good as others I have read in the series. Several characters were interesting, but somehow it just didn't come together for me.
Book 8 and one of the best in the series in this book lovers opinion! Wow 😮

It is no secret that I am a massive fan of Lisa Regans  writing , especially the Josie Quinn series. She has really had a hard life and her actions show that she is tough and it will take a lot to knock her down. Things had just started to settle a bit  and now this! Her long lost sister Trinity, a TV news reporter has gone missing from her last known location. When Josie arrives, her sisters car and valuables are still in place. And then she find human bones on the property. They can’t possibly be Trinity’s, but who do they belong to and why are they there?  Josie and her team work together with her family to put all the pieces together and hopefully find her sister, alive.

I love that we learn more about Josie and Trinity’s family in this book. Trinity has been in many books but we didn’t know much about her. Her childhood and the loss of her sister are all delved into deeper which was great. I hope that book 9 will not be so person al for Josie, she needs a serious break!

Thanks to Bookouture and NetGalley for my advanced copy of this book to read. All opinions are my own and are in no way biased
Intense psychological thriller. Book 8 in series. Josie and Noah work together to find Josie's twin sister.
Keeps you on the edge of your seat.
would like to thank netgalley and the publisher for letting me read this book

josie and tiffany are twins but they were never bought up together after josie was kidnapped as a baby and reunited years later...but this is tiffany story....

tiffany is missing...
and beside the rental house bones are found...
could these bones be tiffany's

could tiffany have found out the identity of the bone artist and be in the hands of a serial killer...the known time he kept his victims was a month..tiff has been missing for 3 weeks..its a race against time for josie to find her

i really liked how this story panned out...without giving any spoilers out...its the last chapter that you find out all...but the begin middle and end have you gripped so much you cant put the book down...
I absolutely adore this series. The Josie Quinn series is one of my all time favourite crime series. The main characters are all so lovable and I love the chemistry between them all. It was great getting to learn more about Trinity and how Josie’s past also affected Trinity and her childhood.

I dropped a star purely because I’m not a massive fan of the mental health cliche used but I do really enjoy Lisa Regan’s writing style. Find Her Alive kept me hooked and I honestly did not have a clue whether Trinity would be found alive or dead. This can be read as a stand alone but I highly recommend reading the whole story because 1. it is amazing and 2. you have a better understanding of why this is such a tough case for Josie.

I received a copy of the ebook via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review
Another exciting chapter in this series. The characters are great and the story is fast paced and full of twists.
Thank you NetGalley for the ARC of Find Her Alive by Lisa Regan that I read and reviewed.
This was the eight book in the Josie Quinn series and it was another great installment in an excellent series with a great cast of characters that never disappoint. In this book Josie is racing against the clock to save her twin sister Trinity who has managed to get herself abducted by a serial killer who has been quiet for a number of years until Trinity made it her mission to contact him and make him her next big story. In this book Josie and her team must use the clues that Trinity has left to figure out who this serial killer is before Trinity and maybe Josie becomes his next victims.
This book was an excellent book and exactly what I expected from this series. I was hooked from the start and could not put it down. I loved how Regan went deeper into Josie and Trinity’s relationship and both of their childhood memories, especially Trinity. It was so nice getting to know the characters on a deeper level. This book was a great addition to the series.
Find Her Alive gets five out of five stars.
Another amazing book by Lisa Regan!! I highly recommend this series! I was so excited when I got picked to review this book.

Josie Quinn, her team and the FBI are at it again to find her twin sister who has been taken by the Bone Artist who is a known serial killer in Pennsylvania. Josie actually comes in contact with him when she realizes he's parked on the side of the road.....who is he and what is his reason to collect bones.

You don't have to read these in order but I highly recommend checking out the whole series!!
Detective Josie Quinn's sister is a popular co-anchor of a high ranking news programme, or she was until an ill thought out comment found her on gardening leave. Stressed to the max Trinity seeks sanctuary with Josie and boyfriend Police Lieutenant Noah Fraley where, after an argument, she disappears without trace.

Now it is a race against time to discover what's happened to her after Josie finds human bones at Trinity's last known location linking her to a serial killer she had been secretly trying to contact. Desperate not to think the worst Josie and her team delve deep into previously unsolved cases in the hope of finding something everyone else has missed.

Where do I start? This ticks all the boxes and then some. I have enjoyed all the books in this series but this is definitely the best so far. I desperately wanted to find out what had happened but equally didn't want it to end because it was so good. While I love Josie and Noah, finding out more about Trinity and her past was a pleasure and brilliantly written in a way that involved all the different aspects of Josie's fragmented life so far. Also, without any spoilers, Josie's little dog, Trout, is so like one of my own four legged companions he instantly became a star in his own right.

I was able to read an advanced copy of this book thanks to NetGalley and the publishers in exchange for an unbiased review and would recommend it to anyone who has enjoyed this series so far, you are in for a treat. If you want a brilliant set of books to get immersed in I would suggest starting at the beginning as Josie's complicated life is definitely worth the effort.
Find Her Alive (Detective Josie Quinn Book 8) by Lisa Regan.  Binge worthy book, could not put it down.  Now looking for the backlist of the Josie Quinn series.  Highly recommended.

Thank you to the publisher, author, and NetGalley for the opportunity to preview the book.
Find Her Alive is a very cleverly written book. The case for Josie this time is too close to home. She has to use all her mental and physical strength to find her missing twin, Trinity.  Lisa Regan writes some complex plots and this is one of her finest.

Thanks to NetGalley and the author for the opportunity to read this amazing book.
Lisa Regan has done it again!!
Number eight in the Detective Josie Quinn series. Having read all of Lisa Regan's books this one is just one in a line of fantastic!! Josie and her twin Trinity were separated through circumstances when they were really young. Trinity, a journalist, disappears while trying to solve a cold case! Josie is on a frantic race to try and save her. But is it too late???
Thanks to Netgalley and Bookouture for allowing me to read this fabulous Arc.
AMAZING 8th book in this series. I have read and loved them all. Trinity is missing and remains are found at the cabin she rented after an argument with Josie. Josie is understandably freaking out at the thought her sister might have been abducted by a serial killer. So nice to learn details of Trinity's background. I hope there is a Book 9. Thanks to NetGalley, Bookoutre and the Author for allowing me to read and review this book.
Wow wow wow this was incredible. First of i am so happy that we're learning more about Trinity. I find her fascinated and to have a story where she features so much is great. I love the relationship between her and Josie and this book is a real turning point for them. The killer was so creepy and i really enjoyed the chapters where we got to go inside his head. I really don't think Lisa Regan can write a book that won't get five stars from me.