Cover Image: Kiss My Cupcake

Kiss My Cupcake

I loved this book! Sweet, flirty, and fun. This is an excellent addition for those who like food contemporary romances. The storyline was like a hallmark movie but without the cheesiness.
KISS MY CUPCAKE!!
I devoured this story!!
The writing is outstandingly beautiful and flawless. I don’t know how HH came up with so many types of cupcakes but I want to taste them all!!

Once I started reading, I was a goner.

Ronan is a sweet, funny, swoonworthy and sexy guy who loves pranking Blaire.

Blaire  is a strong female heroine who despite her family heritage decided that she was going to take charge of her life, and essentially of her future- Buttercream and Booze represent EVERYTHING FOR HER.

The titles of each chapter and the tweets at the end were intriguing as I was always trying to imagine what was going to happen next!

Blaire wants to get rid of the hot lumberjeck next door... competition is fierce!
Their interaction is hot and the chemistry is sizzling. Ronan claims to be addicted to the cupcakes but we know that he loves to hate Blaire!

I absolutely loved this book, loved the characters and even the side characters that all had their parts to play . I found Blaire’s family fascinating ... and LOVE Ronan’s grandad.

This story is utter bliss!! It was sweet, entertaining, fabulous and delightful!!
Another hit from the fantabulous HH!
While this is a cute take on the enemies to lovers trope, it wasn't my super favorite.

Blaire was honestly a bit much for me. Like she was extra bitchy, she immediately assumed the worst in Ronan (even if you're pissed, like she was just like immediately he did all this on purpose!) And I really didn't like that about her character, which may be why I didn't LOVE this as much as I generally love the enemies to lovers story.

Ronan on the other hand, dig him. While he's a little hipster bro for me, and the way he introduced Blaire as his girlfriend was entirely too high school, over all I liked his character and found him to be amusing.

It was a quick and easy read, and definitely has its chuckle out loud moments. If you're looking for a light romance, this would work!

Thank you NetGalley for an advance copy of this book!
Kiss my Cupcake and Helena Hunting for keeping me so entertained with her wonderfully written work. Don’t waste another minute and get your hands on what is one of my top ten reads of the year!
I love Helena Hunting and this book did not disappoint. Seems to be part of the foodie romance wave, but basically, I'm a fan of HH and I'll read anything by her. Can't wait to see what comes next!
•	The rivalry between Blaire and Ronan was really cute and tons of sexual tension
	•	The relationship that formed between the two was really amazing to see
	•	 Both of their character development worked really well and wasn’t rushed.
	•	I loved how even though Ronan won the competitions still found a way for every small business of their street  to benefit.
A pretty spicy and sweet romance. Between the tangy colored cupcakes and the virility of a good beer, this story makes you smile for a good time. Feel-good guaranteed! Blaire and Ronan offer us an addictive romance with a happy ending as we like them.
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!! If you're like me and fell in love with Helena Hunting and her Pucked series you know she can write some seriously funny shit. She also writes some of the best characters. And I love her for both of those things. I know when I pick up one of her books, I'm going to get quirky, unique, real people who make me laugh out loud and feel all their emotions while I get lost in their world.

So Kiss my Cupcake was a long way from Pucked but it was just as awesome. Even without the hockey hotties and beavers and such. Because it had Blaire and Ronan and all kinds of awesomeness. Honestly, I don't know what to tell you except read this right now.

Blaire was just gah. She was unique and sweet and different and driven and just so damn relatable. From the first page I was obsessed with her. And her meeting with Ronan just made me love her more. They had such chemistry and their relationship developed so organically I felt like I was right there with them every step.

Ronan was awesome and the dynamic of their relationship was perfect. From the minute I picked this up to the last page I was so engrossed. I just could not get enough of them or their businesses or the secondary characters or any of it. One of my best reads this year.
I loved this book soooo much! It was a really sweet rom-com that checked all my boxes:

✅Enemies-to-lovers
✅Witty banter
✅Swoon-worthy moments
✅CUPCAKES!

What it's about: Blaire Calloway has planned every Instagram-worthy moment of her cupcake and cocktails shop launch down to the tiniest detail. What she didn't plan on? Ronan Knight and his old-school sports bar next door opening on the very same day. He may be super swoony, but Blaire hasn't spent years obsessing over buttercream and bourbon to have him ruin her chance at success.

What I loved:
-The chemistry between Blaire and Ronan was soooo good. Sometimes with enemies-to-lovers tropes the tension comes off as too mean for me, but this book does it perfectly👌🏼
-All of the pranks.
-All of the store events. From frosting contests to trivia night, the separate and joined events were just so much fun to read. (I seriously need to see if any local bakeries offer any of the fun things that Blaire put together🧁)

Why I didn't give it 5 stars:
-I wasn't a huge fan of Blaire's family. For me, the parts with them felt a tad over the top.

4.5/5🌟

CW: Harry Potter is mentioned a few times
*I received an arc courtesy of the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
All the love for Kiss My Cupcake by Helena Hunting. I absolutely adored this book. Helena just has a way with words that bring me right into a story right from the beginning. From the very first scene with Ronan and Blaire I was absolutely hooked!! This book is the epitome of rom-com. It was laugh out loud funny and so sweet. I am an absolute sucker for an enemies to lover tale. And the banter between Blaire and Ronan was so fun. I loved their competitive spirits and all their fun antics. And of course anytime cupcakes and alcohol are involved I am SOLD. I wish Blaire's bakery existed in my town.

Let me talk about Ronan for just a moment. He was one of my absolute favorite "book boyfriends." I love a little bit of an alpha in my male characters. He's definitely a strong male character but with a lot of heart. And I was in love with the description of him. His tattoos were almost a character of their own. Definitely captivated by Ronan. So much so I thought the book cover was a bit of a bummer. Doesn't capture him at all. I think this is more a testament to just how well he was written and how much I loved him.

Read this book. It is a ton of fun!
Kiss My Cupcake is a fun, low angst, opposites attract romance featuring Blaire Calloway and Ronan Knight.  It’s a clever and light hearted, heartwarming read with equal parts heat, heart and humor.

I was drawn to Blaire, she’s hardworking, sassy, feisty, strong and has a big heart.  Not to mention she’s by far the most normal person in her quirky and kooky family.

The Knight Cap is Ronan’s family bar.  He’s doing his best to update the bar and make a profit to keep his grandfather’s legacy alive.  In turn he gets to peruse his own dream of starting a brewery.  Ronan is a sexy, sweet and loyal tattooed bartender, who has an affinity for wearing plaid.

The rivalry between Blair and Ronan takes an unexpected turn when faced with a bigger threat to their success, and that’s when you see just how similar they are.  Both are driven and determined to succeed.

The banter between this pair is fun, flirtatious, quick witted, and at times antagonistic.  I loved the pranks they play on each other, with plenty of moments that will have you laughing out loud.

Overall Kiss My Cupcake is a fun and entertaining read that I highly recommend.
This copy was kindly given to me by Netgalley and its publisher for review; all opinions are completely my own.

My first Helena Hunting book had me drooling, and not just over the main male protagonist. If you have a sweet tooth,, prepare yourself for some drool worthy cupcake descriptions. YUM.  Blaire Calloway has planned every Instagram-worthy moment of her cupcake and cocktails shop launch down to the tiniest detail. What she didn't plan on was Ronan Knight and his old-school sports bar next door opening on the very same day. From axe throwing to frosting contests, Blaire and Ronan are constantly trying to one-up each other in a battle to win customers. But with every clash, there's also an undeniable chemistry. When an even bigger threat to their business comes to town, they're forced to call a temporary time-out on their own war and work together. And the more time Blaire spends getting to know the real Ronan, the more she wonders if it's possible to have her cupcake and eat it too.
Blaire is feisty, headstrong character who is not afraid of hard work. A unique sense of style, she creates masterpieces in the form of boozy cupcakes. When it comes to Ronan, all she can seem to see it red... and sometimes fireworks. Honestly, if you are looking for a hate to love trope, this fits but doesn’t fully do it for me. It’s one sided (Ronan has no hate involved) and some times Blaire’s blow ups over situations are a little annoying.
The back and forth of competitions and one ups where fun to read though. Blaire’s family dinner has both a little heartbreaking and hilarious; it explains a lot about her personality,
While I liked Blaire’s character enough, I LOVED Ronan!! Lumberjack hipster with beautiful tattoos and flirty personality-fanning myself over here. To die for, even more than the cupcakes. He was just so funny with a heart of gold. It was so fun to read from his point of view.
Fun, fast read, prepare yourself for booze, cupcakes and all out war. But as Blaire comes to question, who says you cant have you cupcake and eat it too?
Blaire has everything planned out, to the nth degree for her opening of Buttercream and Booze. It's a cupcake shop with specialty drinks that compliment the cupcakes of the day. But what she didn't plan on was her infuriating, sexy neighbor next door.

Ronan is taking over his grandfather's bar, The Knight Cap, and making renovations. The renovations are the first disturbance that brings Blaire to Ronan. Their back and forths continue even after they've both opened.

Their little sparring matches are like pent up foreplay. But once another competitor opens up across the street, Blaire and Ronan join forces... in more ways than one.

This was great, quick read. Definitely one-click to find out what happens.
Kiss My Cupcake is an amazing feel-good book from Helena Hunting! This book was so sweet, I had a smile on my face throughout the entire story. This enemies to lovers romance between Ronan and Blaire’s relationship was full of hilarious moments, witty banter and they really had amazing chemistry! I truly enjoyed this book!
Slow burn just about killed me. I was pulling my hair out all the while laughing my ass off what these two did to each other and together. Both Ronan and Blaire are amazing characters and you can't help but want to be friends with them. They're both creative, funny and go for what they want.

This book was about two people who have put everything at stake hoping it would bring them the success they needed but that only showed them what's really important and that's who you can share your success with.

Absolutely brilliant read and I highly recommend it.

***Review copy requested and reviewed on behalf of OMGReads Blog***
I enjoyed this one for what it was but was hoping for a little more steam. I feel like when I think of steamy romance I always think of Helena Hunting. This one was a whole lot of build up and not much else.

All that being said I appreciated the banter. But thought the enemy in the book was a little forced.

I don't want to totally bash the book. I guess I thought it was just ok. 3 stars. Wouldn't stop me from picking up another Helena Hunting book in the future.
Helena Hunting's Kiss My Cupcake was an amusing story of two enemy store owners that are soon anything but enemies! This book was so fun and entertaining, I couldn't put it down. I love a good enemies to lovers romance, and this one definitely kept me on my toes throughout! Ronan and Blaire’s romance was full of hilarious moments, witty banter and simmering chemistry! Helena Hunting is a pro at weaving a story with the best characters that leave you with all the happy feels!! Happy reading!
What do you get when you mix cupcakes, booze, beautiful retro dresses, a determined hard-working woman, a handsome fun-loving man, a loveable grandpa, and a bar with a lot of history?? A very sweet story, pun intended.

Blaire is a delight and her dedication to make her cupcakery a success is admired. Ronan has a heart of gold and is so much fun! Together they are one of my favorite romantic duos.

The story is an adventure in running your own business, dealing with a crazy family, and learning to compromise and work together to move ahead. The witty banter added to the playful atmosphere and the steamy parts were just right.

This was the perfect read to take on our camping trip and I loved every minute of it. And now I need a cupcake...

Thank you to Forever Pub and Net Galley for my gifted copy in exchange for an honest review.
Funny, well written and just what you're looking for in romance! Helena Hunting did not disappoint in her newest.
Sometimes you read a book that reminds you why you love reading and that was the case for Kiss My Cupcake and me.

This story of rival bar owners made me laugh, swoon, and even tear up a little. Ronan, who runs the fun and laid back Knight Cap bar, is tall, tattooed, and effortlessly charming. And Blair, the owner of Buttercream and Booze an adorable cupcake and cocktail bar, is quirky and full of dreams. I loved their banter and the tension building between them. I loved all the talk of cupcakes, cocktails and specialty brews. And I loved their respective families and how they each affected who they were as people.

Kiss My Cupcake won’t wow your socks off with literary writing or floor you with a surprise twist ending but it will bring a smile to your face and maybe make your heart feel a little bit bigger.

Thank you to Netgalley and ReadForever Publishing for this eARC.