Cover Image: Buzz Books 2020: Romance

Buzz Books 2020: Romance

I love the snippets shared in this collection and would totally love to get some titles. Can I also add that some have amazing book covers like "RomeAntically Challenged by Marina Adair", "Meet you in the middle by Devon Daniels" and "How to fail at flirting by Denise Williams."
Thanks Netgalley.
Books I’m most looking forward to reading from this issue:

The Roommate by Rosie Danan

Meet You in the Middle by Devon Daniels

The Cul-de-Sac War by Melissa Ferguson

Follow Your Heart by Brenda Jackson
I adore these little Buzz Books! I think they’re such great ways to try upcoming books. The romance version is always my favorite, I especially liked reading an excerpt of The Roommate and Better Than People in this edition. Love that theres links to request the book straight from Netgalley. Highly highly recommend!
So fun to read excerpts of upcoming romance novels.  This includes a varied selection of stories.  I am definitely adding some to my TBR list!
I always look forward to reading Buzz Books, and this issue was no exception.  A total of 15 excerpts provided interesting and entertaining reading, just enough to whet the appetite for books to be published in the near future!
It's a great day when a new Buzz Books Romance edition hits my kindle! I appreciate the sneak peek into upcoming publications and love how easy it is to click and request the full ARC.
These previews are great!  I especially look forward to seeing what romance books are coming up, so I can choose the ones I'd most like to read.
I always look forward to new issues from Buzz Books. I love being able to read excerpts from upcoming books so these are a great way to discover new authors/books that weren't already on my radar. This is an excellent selection of upcoming romance and I've added quite a few books to my TBR!
Thank you so much for this Buzz Books List! I've already found plenty of reads to add to my TBR. I love getting a look at the first bit of a book to see if it interests me!
Loved the preview! Requested a few books thanks to the preview. This is a great way to find out upcoming new releases.
There are so few titles on this 'buzz books'. Whereas the fiction one at least gives you a comprehensive list of the upcoming fall/winter releases here we have previews of ten or so books.
I enjoyed reading these excerpts of upcoming books! Now let’s hope the books I wished for will appear in my dashboard! 😊
I just love these Buzz Books.  They are so much fun getting a sneak peek at upcoming books, and books I have been waiting to read since I first heard of them!

I am looking forward to getting ARCs of many of these books!
I just love this idea! You get to read exerts from many different books to see if.you will like them.  Most of the stories have a request link at the end and I will admit I clicked on many of them. So many good novels coming out! I requested quite a few, wished for one and added some to my TBR pile! The best thing about Book Buzz is that I am exposed to books I normally wouldn't even look at and that expands my comfort zone.  I love finding new authors and am usually pleasantly surprised when I request a book from Book Buzz that is outside my normal genre and wind up loving the book!
I always love these catalogues. They make me aware of books that I had no idea we're coming out. I requested a handful of titles thanks to this catalogue and I cannot wait to read them!
It's always a treat to get these!  It's a great way to see what's going to be published in the coming months.  AND- there are links!
I loved the excerpt from every one of these authors. Some were old favorites while others were new-to-me-authors I cannot wait to read more from. This sneak peek is a great way to whet readers' appetite for more.
Love to read these snippets so that I can plan future reads.  Always super useful and a welcome summary of books that have potential to be added to my ‘to be purchased and read’ list.
I love all the Buzz Books guides so much - but none more than the Romance one! I wait for it all year and download/read the instant I get it! This is such a great way to put new books on my radar and I love the ability to click right to Netgalley requests. I just added so many books to my tbr!!
I love these Buzz Books preview samplers! They are a great way to check out upcoming releases and choose what I would like to read, especially for titles I plan to feature on my blog/bookstagram. I look forward to them whenever they are released. Please keep them coming!