Cover Image: Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

I can’t wait to read and review the books listed here for Fall/Winter 2020! This is a very helpful resource in deciding what I’ll read in the coming months.
This is my first Book Buzz article and I am glad to have a resource to know about what is coming out. So far it looks helpful and the excerpts I read were helpful . I will be digging in further to see how many books by BIPOC authors are represented here.
This is so helpful and helps me keep abreast of what is coming up, I always get excited about upcoming titles, thank you!
Another great issue of Buzz Books!  This is a very helpful publication and well organized and broken down by category. While I mostly read fiction, I appreciate being able to take a peek at Non-Fiction too!  I love reading and supporting debut novelist so I particularly love those excerpts.  I found a lot of upcoming books to add to my to be read list and I am confident you will too!
Great information on the upcoming new releases. I have a long list to add to my TBR. I am especially lookin forward to reading some of the newest fiction titles. Thank you!
This catalogue is extremely helpful to "flip" though. Thank you for putting these together!

As this really isn't an actual book to review... I have no more to say.
This was the first Buzz Books guide I downloaded and I cannot believe I waited so long. It includes a seemingly exhaustive list of upcoming books across many genres, plus excerpts from a few titles. My next move is to go through the list with a fine-tooth comb and add everything to Goodreads! Highly reco to all readers!
I loved reading the sneak peeks of upcoming books and the direct links to NetGalley listings were extremely practical. The list of new releases in the different book categories was very helpful to plan the rest of the year and also find books that match my book club themes by authors that I love. I’m embarrassed to say this was my first buzz book edition, but I’m definitely looking forward to the next one.
I am very excited to read many of the titles spotlighted.  My reading pile grew exponentially!  Particularly looking forward to new Matt Haig.
Helpful information! I appreciated this thorough guide and am excited about these reads. I really enjoyed going through this.
Lots of great upcoming titles in this edition of Book Buzz. There are quite a few I can't wait to get my hands on to read!
This book is absolutely chocked full of books to be published in the Fall/Winter of 2020 and 2021. Every genre out there has a sample of work in this book. Some of the features are minority race, gender, or orientation and there is something for practically everyone in this overview.
Thanks Net Galley for allowing me the opportunity to read the summaries and early chapters in this publishers variety book.
Buzz Books allows avid readers to get a glimpse of favorite authors and their next releases.  Worth a digital read.
I love knowing what’s coming ahead in the world of books. This is a fantastic preview. I had no idea such a thing existed!
While I enjoyed reading most book, particularly  Alexandra Bracken and Cher Ami, not all of them were for me. I look forward to reading more as they get published.
I love this book/feature!  I'm trying to pace myself in reading through everything because I want to read nearly every book listed - which I'm sure is the point!

Also, love the cover.
I enjoyed browsing for upcoming titles in Fall/Winter 2020.
Here are my 24 most anticipated titles:
21. Goodnight Beautiful by Aimee Molloy
22. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V. E. Schwab
23. Confessions on the 7:45 by Lisa Unger
24. Bones: Inside and Out by Roy A. Meals, MD
This is my second time reading a BuzzBooks catalogue/advance preview collection, and again, I found it really helpful.

As a book blogger and avid reader, it's great to see what's predicted to be big this autumn and winter. There are a good number of extracts to get your teeth into, and I'll definitely be getting the full book of at least a few of them, but what's also really helpful is the longer list of upcoming books, especially non-fiction, that they're expecting to be big.

There are some that I'll definity steer clear of, but there are lots of titles on Black history and race that will keep important conversations going that I'm looking forward to reading and reviewing this year.
“‘So, what happened?’

She gave the short version. ‘It was a lot of pressure.’

‘Pressure makes us, though. You start off as coal and the pressure makes you a diamond.’

She didn’t correct his knowledge of diamonds. She didn’t tell him that while coal and diamonds are both carbon, coal is too impure to be able, under whatever pressure, to become a diamond. According to science, you start off as coal and you end up as coal. Maybe that was the real-life lesson."

That’s a conversation about why she gave up competitive swimming. It's from Matt Haig’s new novel, The Midnight Library, which looks like a good one. I’ve read only the excerpt given in this edition of Buzz Books, a favourite source of new reading delights, so I can't comment on the whole book.

There are several I like the look of as well as The Midnight Library, but I won’t belabour you with excerpts. Just go to the publisher’s website and download their wonderful previews from upcoming publications. Many, but not all, are available for request on NetGalley.

Buzz Books are FREE to all!

In addition to the titles here, from which they’ve provided a chapter or so as a preview, the beginning of the Buzz Book has an enormous list of upcoming titles from other authors, including Erin Brockovich and Al Sharpton, Michael J. Fox and Jerry Seinfeld.

Below are all of the books which have excerpts in this edition. I don’t have the patience to add Goodreads links, but they are easy enough to find.
These are listed Author, Title (Publisher).

PART ONE: FICTION

Rumaan Alam, Leave The World Behind (Ecco)

Camilla Bruce, In the Garden of Spite (Berkley)

J’nell Ciesielski, Beauty Among Ruins (Thomas Nelson)

Sean Dietrich, The Incredible Winston Browne (Thomas Nelson)

Danielle Evans, The Office of Historical Corrections (Riverhead)

Ken Follett, The Evening and the Morning (Viking)

Matt Haig, The Midnight Library (Viking)

Jonathan Lethem, The Arrest (Ecco)

Judithe Little, The Chanel Sisters (Graydon House)

Sam J. Miller, The Blade Between (Ecco)

Sue Miller, Monogamy (Harper)

Cate Quinn, Black Widows (Sourcebooks Landmark)

Kathleen Rooney Cher Ami and Major Whittlesey (Penguin Books)

Vendela Vida, We Run The Tides (Ecco)

Bryan Washington, Memorial (Riverhead)

PART TWO: DEBUT

Ashley Audrain, The Push (Pamela Dorman Books)

Victoria Gosling, Before the Ruins (Holt)

Smith Henderson and Jon Marc Smith, Make Them Cry (Ecco)

Robert Jones, Jr., The Prophets (G.P. Putnam’s Sons)

Nancy Jooyoun Kim, The Last Story of Mina Lee (Park Row)

Richard Osman, The Thursday Murder Club (Pamela Dorman Books/ Viking)

Max Seeck, The Witch Hunter (Berkley)

Simon Stephenson, Set My Heart to Five (Hanover Square)

Gina Wilkinson, When The Apricots Bloom (Kensington)

PART THREE: NONFICTION

Tim Brady, Three Ordinary Girls (Citadel)

Becky Cooper, We Keep the Dead Close (Grand Central)

Anne Helen Petersen, Can’t Even: How Millennials Became the Burnout Generation (HMH)

PART FOUR: YOUNG ADULT

Alexandra Bracken, Lore (Disney Hyperion)

Caroline George, Dearest Josephine (Thomas Nelson)

Cole Nagamatsu, We Were Restless Things (Sourcebooks Fire)
What do you give a book addict ? more books to be looking forward to !!
How exciting to be provided with excerpts of what is surely going to be the ‘buzz’ of the Fall.
These will be the most requested books !

My favorite sections are  always the Commercial Fiction which gets me excited about all the series i’m addicted to : John Grisham, Sandra Brown, Mary Higgins Clark to highlight some, and the Debut authors.

Very Informative and easy to navigate by section.