Cover Image: Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

Always so happy to have these samplers and get a taste of great books to come! Especially looking forward to The Midnight Library, Memorial, and The Last Story of Mina Lee, which I knew about, and The Thursday Murder Club, Set My Heart to Five, and Monogamy, and Can't Even, which I didn't. Appreciated the links to the full ARCs within.
Thank you to Netgalley for this catalog. This has provided me with so many books to stay on the lookout for and add to my evergrowing TBR.   I will definitely be on the lookout for the next catalog that comes out.
Nice to see Buzz Books' upcoming releases for Fall/Winter 2020. A great way to find new books, read an excerpt and get links. Also, a way to find new-to-me authors.
I am so grateful for this type of read, which gave me a glimpse into all the upcoming titles this year!

2020 has proven to be one year for the birds, and a challenging year for the publishing world, but I love being able to help promote and support the authors with their upcoming titles and to help get the buzz going for the many books still pushing through and being published this challenging year.

*many thanks to Netgalley and publisher  for the gifted copy
Thanks for providing Sneek peeks of upcoming books,  Yes, bring them on!  Looking forward to cozy fall and winter reading!
It's great to get a preview of books to be released this year. It's definitely added books to my list that I didn't know about before! A great selection of books and authors are included.
Very helpful list of books for the Fall! I liked how in-depth it went into the books and made me interested in requesting them.
Great gave opportunity to sample new literature. Was especially interested in the new Ken Follett which I subsequently read.
I always look forward to a new Buzz Books and this edition is no exception! Great selections included here as always. Thank you so much for providing these sneak peeks!
Buzz Books is the perfect way to get a head start and great suggestions for the newest  “must-have” reads!  In this edition I was happy to see four books that I had already read and I know they are worth the Buzz!  Several other excerpts from books led me to enlarge my ToBeRead list and I look forward to delving into these books by both familiar authors and newbies!  Highly recommend this book when you want a sneak peak at what’s coming up!  I received an ARC of this book from NetGAlley and Publishers Lunch in return for an honest review, which this has been.  #NetGalley #BuzzBooks2020:Fall/Winter. #PublishersLunch
This is so informative. It has been incredibly helpful to have upcoming releases at my fingertips. Thank you for compiling it!
Thank you Publishers Lunch @Netgalley for the catalogue. I found a lot of interesting books that I requested and look forward to reviewing them!
Oh the excitement when I download the latest edition of Buzz Books!  It's so fun to peruse thru all the upcoming releases and build up my TBR with great reads.
A great taste of what to look for this fall/ winter season. A lot to choose from, and to add to your To Be Read List.
An exciting look of the up and coming books.
So excited for some of these.  Thank you netgalley for the opportunity to get a preview.
Will always recommend this.
As always, some wonderful excerpts to read and there are a few I will look out for. (I'm in the UK so I may have to wait a little while).

I like the sound of The Incredible Winston Brown by Sean Dietrich and also The Office of Historical Corrections by Danielle Evans.  I suspect they are more for the US market but hopefully will eventually be available here.

I read The Pillars of the Earth and the sequel some years ago and although I can't remember every detail I know I enjoyed these books.  I'll be looking out for the prequel, The Evening and The Morning,.

I don't think I've read any of Matt Haig's previous books but I've already reserved The Midnight Library e-book from our library although I'll have to wait until June 2021..  It sounds intriguing.

When the Apricots Bloom is another one that sounds good.

I've just finished reading The Thursday Murder Club (thanks NetGalley!).  It's excellent.  A well written murder mystery (and more).  Great characters, lots of humour, plenty of twists, turns and red herrings. A very enjoyable read.
What a fabulous idea to compile a quick blurb about the books that are upcoming. I was able to find some debuts I'm excited for, as well as some of my favorite authors' upcoming releases.
I'm so glad to have read this sampler. I found so many great sounding new books, specifically Beauty Among Ruins by J'nell Ciesielski. I cannot WAIT for that title! Thanks for putting this together! Looking forward to the Spring edition.
WOW! So much goodness in here, with incredible titles to get excited about! If ever there was a time to be stuck at home with more time to read, I’m thrilled to have so many titles coming out that I NEED to read!
I enjoyed the opportunity to see books coming out this year but wish there were even a sentence or two descriptions to really help me narrow down what I wanted to read.