Cover Image: Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

This sample anthology contains some interesting selections that I will be looking for when they come out.
This was a nice, concise overview of books that will be published soon.  It was helpful in determining which books I want to read as well as a bit of information that I can use when recommending titles to my patrons.
Thanks for this. It was very informative and has influenced my recent book purchases both for myself and school.
This is a wonderful resource for avid readers, book bloggers, booksellers and librarians to learn about and read excerpts from upcoming releases.  I think the online version would benefit greatly if there were links at the front of the book where it lists each release by category so that the readers could jump to the section (summary & excerpts) for the release he or she was most interested in because my guess is that many people will not read this cover-to-cover.  That said, using this book I was able to add lots of books to my to-be-read list.
This is an interesting way to learn about upcoming books. Several looked good. I got it for the Matt Haig preview and it made me excited for the book!
I appreciate the intention of Buzz Books. I look at each to ensure I am not missing any noteworthy titles in my library and in my reviewing. My constructive criticism would be to include more BIPOC writers and writers of other historically underrepresented communities.
First time reading Buzz Books - loved this so much and very  happy to see it is a regular publication!
I find this format difficult to work with as if I want to read a sample from a particular book, it is difficult to locate that book within the text.  I wish there were an easier way.
Love these issues of Buzz Books. Super excited for all of these amazing books coming out in the Fall/Winter of 2020!
This was a nice overview and I read a couple books from here. I particularly enjoyed the Midnight Library.
Thank you for providing this great resource of new releases! I like having a spot with multiple authors, publishers, and genres in one location.
A lot of great upcoming releases in different genres for adults. I was looking forward to seeing New Adult releases, and was hoping to see more Young Adult releases, so that was the only downside. There are genres for everybody, such as general fiction and thrillers, though not much fantasy. I was looking forward to that section but there's barely anything. Overall if you want to discover new releases this book will have it, as well as links, when accessible, to those advanced readers copies (ARCs).
I always anticipate getting to read through the latest Buzz Books of short excerpts from upcoming titles. The Fall/Winter 2020 is no exception. For all of the disruption of 2020, this list of books is a bright spot. I've already preordered some favorites, like the Ken Follett. I adore his writing and have read this entire series.
I also love the links to the galley so adding something that catches my eye straight onto the TBR is terrific for finding some unexpected new loves.
I have even become a big fan of just perusing the lists of soon to be released books to see who is coming out with something and what might sound good.
Another hit!
Thank you for the copy.
#BuzzBooks2020FallWinter #Netgalley
Buzz Books is always a great way to get exposure to new authors or new genres that I may not read on my own.  I love this preview and getting to add more books to my ever growing list of books!
I found several books for my “to be read” list. I appreciate the opportunity to read BuzzBooks every season! Thank you!
Thank you for another interesting compilation of books. I love getting a chance to get a feel for a book before I request it. So many goo things coming out!
Really enjoy reading about the  up and coming books for the fall and winter season especially as all genres are offered.
This is a very interesting concept. Sadly, I kind of jumped on it late. Will definitely be on a lookout for future editions so I don't miss out on much.
I didn't even know that such books are published. My all-time favourite, Ken Follett, is featured there as well!

So happy and looking forward to so many new books this year!
What a wonderful resource for all of the upcoming books for this fall and winter season! The excerpts are generous and I love the links included for summer for gallery requests!