Cover Image: Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

This was a helpful guide to peruse a wide variety of upcoming titles and highlight potential reads and purchases.  Please continue to offer these preview guides.
I really enjoyed reading about the upcoming novels. This book had good information about a variety of titles that I look forward to reading.
this is not a published book that I could adopt but I do enjoy having access to excerpts of upcoming titles. I hope these continue.
I really enjoyed this book and especially the second part. I didn’t know what to expect when reading this but I was pleasantly surprised.
Thank you for providing these compilations - they are so helpful to me!  I love having this sampler seasonally to help me place my book orders for the library.
What a great sampler! All of them sound so good. I’ve added quite a few to my tbr.

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for these sneak peaks!
Buzz Books!!! There's been a TON of amazing books that have come out this year and this fall/winter is no different. I can't wait to see what's in store!
Love to get a snapshot of what's coming up! Preferred when there were separate editions for fiction, non-fiction and young adult.
It’s like a wine tasting for books! Direct links make it easy to request those you’re most interested in. Thank you!
This guide gave a great overview of books that you should check out because of the buzz they’re getting!
There have been so many stellar books out this year.  I can't pick just one or even ten that I have loved and purchased for the library. I really love these excerpts. They give me a taste of the book which is perfect for deciding whether or not it is worth purchasing for the library.
It is always so exciting to read snippets of all the books coming out. Especially excited for the new Ken Follett title!
Loved getting a sneak peak at upcoming titles! When I read this assembly of excerpts I was working as an indie bookstore manager, and it was so helpful to actually get to read snippets of these titles.
I thoroughly enjoy the buzz books preview to help me make informed selections on my TBR pile.  Thank you for compiling and inspiring some great book purchases.
Lots of great new releases! I added a few to my books to read! I love being able to sample new books so I can discover new books I want to read.
It's alwqays great to get a preview of upcoming books! I highly recommend the Buzz Books compilations, though you may find yourself wanting to order ALL of the books you preview here!
I love this it's handy to know what's coming up with some great descriptions.  It's so nice to see what's coming next.
An integral part of my reading choices. I always find something I want to read in its pages and look forward to its publication immensely. Matt Haig and Ken Follett this time round.  I'm sure more will follow.
Buzz Books is an excellent source for book choices. Issued seasonally, I have always found their choices spot on and provides the perfect resource for Book Clubs and  all readers.  The Fall/ Winter 2020 edition featured many excellent authors, well-known and debut.  I highly recommend this publication!
A fabulous array of authors and genres, who are exciting and interesting. Matt Haig is one of those authors, who often interests me, to name but a few.