Cover Image: Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

This was a really useful guide to upcoming releases. Reading early chapters helped me decide whether the author's style and subject matter was for me.
This is a great book is filled with vast amount of info about upcoming books that will be released this fall and winter. It is a must-have for anyone, like me, who interested in knowing ahead of time what books are being released and on which date. I will be on the lookout for upcoming Buzz Books like this one.

Thanks to Netgalley and Publishers Lunch for allowing me to have this ARC.
I just found out about these Buzz Books and I love it! So many books and I appreciate getting a heads up on them. Looking forward to others.
This book gives a summary and a few pages of the most interesting books coming out in Fall/Winter 2020. Interesting to read and I will definitely use it to choose a few books to read for the next season.
This book gives a short summary and then a sample of a chapter or so of many books that will be coming out in the Fall 2020.

Great to look at to decide if there's any upcoming book you'd like to pre-order.
This is my first Buzz Books, but I love it! I will definitely be adding it to my rotation, and have added several books here to my TBR pile.
This isn't an actual book that you can purchase. It was more of a catalog of upcoming books for Fall/ Winter 2020. There were short excerpts of popular fiction, debut novels, non fiction and young adult. The title that I am looking forward to the most is The Evening and the Morning-the prequel to The Pillars of The Earth by Ken Follett
Not really a book to review....looking forward to many of these titles though.
Having to review a catalog is making me not want to see them anymore. Wish I could just see them without coming up with 100 characters about them 3*
Thanks to NetGalley for this copy.

A great overview of books coming out later in 2020.  It includes various lists and then summaries and sample chapters of some selected books.  I liked there is a mix of well-known established authors and some new authors too, as well as a mix of genres.  Definitely have added some more on my TBR and looking forward to many of these- particularly the Ken Follett prequel.
I always love reading the new Buzz Books! My TBR grows and I can’t wait to read so many of these! It’s going to be a great fall/winter reading season! Thank you NetGalley
As always, great collection of excerpts from upcoming books. I still wish the YA section was in a different collection, but I still enjoyed this collection.
Always good to see what's coming up in the world of books! I made several new finds that I'm excited to read in the future.
I appreciate being able to look at what is coming up from the publishers.  It is always fun to read about what I should look forward to.  Thank you!
This book perfectly describes upcoming books for fall.  It featured Ken Follett, Sue Miller and many more.  It is well worth investing in.
I am so glad I got this book! I got to know about so many lined up releases that sound fascinating. I fear I might have missed out on them otherwise! It consists of books to be released in Fall/Winter of 2020. I think that there is a romance edition as well, so do check it out and do not miss on good books.
Buzz Books is an awesome resource to discover new upcoming releases. It is organized by a full list of books and authors, divided by categories like "Notables," "Highly Anticipated," "Emerging Voices," "Debut," "Commercial Fiction," "Nonfiction," "Polotical & Current Events," "Social Issues," etc. Then following this long list of releases comes more in depth previews of certain books with summaries and the first few chapter reproduced. I already see books on this list that I am interested in reading when they release! I highly recommend this resources for finding upcoming releases to anticipate.
Buzz Books 2020 Fall/Winter by Publishers Lunch
This is a quick snapshot of how NetGalley operates and there system. Then it’s a look at upcoming Fall and Winter books coming out that is a wonderful mixture of fresh new authors and established authors. I think it’s a great way to get a synopsis of titles and authors that you might not normally have considered because so many books come out on a daily basis, but this just gives you a chance to view a select mixture!  I hope to get The Chanel Sisters, Black Widows, and The Thursday Murder Club just to name a few! I normally would not have chosen these books, but I hopefully will get them, if not I have them in my calendar to purchase because they sound fun and interesting!
I received this from NetGalley and I am willingly giving my thoughts and opinions!
Always great to get a sneak peek at what is coming! I am really glad they put these Buzz Books out so we can see the up and coming books!
I'd like to thank the publisher and netgalley for providing me a copy of this book in an exchange for an honest review.
I like these sneak peeks into upcoming releases!
Buzz Books is one of my favorite ways to get information about new book releases! This fall I'm looking forward to the new Rachel Howzell Hall, Tiffany Jackson, and Yaa Gyasi.