Cover Image: Garfield's ® Guide to Drawing the World's Best-Looking Cat (and His Friends)

Garfield's ® Guide to Drawing the World's Best-Looking Cat (and His Friends)

This book is so cool! It teaches you how to draw Garfield and his friends. It's a bit hard for kids but they might have fun trying. The book is very colorful and cute. I received a free digital copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review
Load up on your lasagna!  You will need all that energy as you draw Garfield and his gang with this book.  Simple directions, clear layouts, and a few extra drawing challenges make this a great book for beginning artists.  Surely great for Garfield fans!
This was a great workbook. My kids and I spent some time tonight drawing Garfield and Odie and it was easily laid out to follow. Definitely a book we will be returning to to work on more of the characters.
This is a fun  book.  I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised.  This book is good for any age and any artistic ability. I give it 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it.
What a wonderful book! Both my 13 year old and  6 year old tried it and were both successful!!
Great find- sure to be a hit with fans of the show.

Thank you for the opportunity to read this ARC in exchange for an honest review
I did not find this book useful at all. The information is not presented in a clear fashion and the small amount of instructions are confusing.  There is very little information about actually learning to draw Garfield and friends.

Bottom line: I still can’t draw Garfield or his friends.
This book contains detailed steps and illustrations on how to draw Garfield and his friends. It also contains instructions on how to draw the group in action and, of course, Garfield’s many moods. It’s targeted for the 7-11 age group, but there is no age limit for a Garfield fan.

I think parents and teachers will also find this book useful. Children can create their own fun stories by drawing these characters and adding dialogue to match their moods.

An ARC was given for an honest review.
I had difficulty downloading on my iPad. This hasn’t happened before, so I cannot speak to the cp tents of it. I appreciate the ability to get a look at it.