Cover Image: Christmas Chances

Christmas Chances

A nice easy read a romance everyone likes them a feel good book . Getting drawn in and travelling along until the end of the book thank you Netgalley for allowing me to review it and thank you Hope Malory for writing it.
This was an adorable Christmas book. I wish there was a little more too it and at some points I wish it was more fleshed out but all in all it was cute
A sweet Christmas romance that I think can be read at anytime. I enjoyed reading it in February. I am looking forward to more books by this author.
An entertaining and well written romance.  Great plot and character development.  Romance readers will enjoy this book.  I received an advance ebook from the publisher and Netgalley and this is my unbiased review.
What a great holiday romance. Small town matchmaking and good home cooking who could ask for more. I haven’t read the other books in the series but I will be now, but I didn’t find it hard to fall into this book. Such great characters and a heartwarming plot.
I enjoyed this book very much. I particularly enjoy Christmas stories with an interesting storyline. This one did not disappoint. An easy, quick read that will hold your interest.
I looked forward to reading a light Christmas book during such a heavy time.  I am thankful it filled the bill, but I cannot say I loved it.  I found the plot to be a little simplistic and rushed at the end.  In addition, I would have liked some more depth to the characters. It was a simple love triangle story.

Although I didn't dislike it, I just found it to be very average.  Thank you NetGalley for an arc in exchange of my honest review.
This was a sweet romance in a small town set in the mountains, with a closeknit community and everyone looking out for each other etc. could have been sickly but turned out better as it included ‘how to choose a man’. And the heroine was not a naïve young girl.
Mia has several men vying for her attention. Back and forth, which is fine, but tended to skim after awhile. Would still recommend though, as kept my interest to the end. An easy Christmas read, and the author leaves you guessing through to the end when she makes her decision. Easy book to read and easy to put down. Would be handy if you want a read while waiting.
I loved this book!   It was a perfect light read for the Christmas season.  I didn’t realize this was the last book in a 6 book series but it didn’t seem to matter.  The author did a good job of telling who the characters were for those of us that didn’t read book 1-5.  I really liked the setting in the small town of Azalea Valley.  I am not sure if that place exists but her writing made me feel like it did and I was there.  The love triangle was a fun twist too.  I will definitely read books 1-5 now.
Loved reading the engaging and enthralling romance story.  When Chance comes to town, he wants to date the beautiful Mia.  While Mia is dating Chance, a man in town, Buck, finally begins showing an interest in Mia.  Mia finds herself with not just one man she is interested in, but two.  Read the highly recommended, wonderfully written, and a must read love story.
I reviewed a copy of the book through NetGalley.
A sweet and festive story that made me smile and root for the characters.
I liked the atmosphere and the description of the community.
Good character and plot development, it is engrossing and entertaining.
Recommended.
Many thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this ARC, all opinions are mine
What a sweet book.. good background history and enough Christmas magic to keep you entertained without going overboard. I was a bit disappointed with the ending though and would have liked the book to continue more.
Loved reading this book and looking forward to reading other books from this author. If you haven't read this book i highly recommend it
** spoiler alert ** This was a nice cozy Christmas read. It was predictable until the last part where you were left guessing for awhile. It followed the usual plot that these types of books have. It was good it just didn't wow me. I liked the fact that there were two guys and you were constantly wondering who she would end up with. The angst part was a bit rushed and in that moment all 3 of them seemed very immature. Buck seemed lifeless through out and although he was there for her he was very dull. Mia annoyed me too at parts. She forgave her father way too fast for the amount of hurt she made out that he had caused. She also got very defensive when both of the guys found out about each other.....like I mean what did she expect?
Buck has flirted with Mia for two years and still hasn’t asked her out. She is torn when she is asked out and starts to fall for a newcomer from Nashville. This is a heartwarming romance with a great group of supporting characters. I am new to this series and feel that this definitely can be read as a standalone. I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
What a beautiful Christmas story! Wow! The main character Mia as well as the whole community of the small mountain town in Tennessee were so likable. The Christmas set up was absolutely perfect as it made you feel like you were there. The love story between Mia, Chance and Buck was exactly what you would expect from a Christmas story. The author did an amazing job capturing the spirit of Christmas, love, family, hope and forgiveness. If you into a Christmas romance this is just the book for you.
Thank you NetGalley and the Soul Mate Publishing for an ARC copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.
Christmas Chances is a delightful story for all romance lovers. Mia is a single cafe owner living in a small town in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. She is focused on her career, her mother and community, yet still dreams of marriage and a family. Her friends and neighbors mean the world to her and when an investor comes to build a hotel and close businesses, she must rally along with the town to save it.
   When she least expects it, Chance, a handsome out of towner comes and sweeps her off her feet, but the idea of a long distance relationship makes Mia question if it’ll work. Meanwhile, Buck, Mia’s longtime crush becomes jealous and realizes his feelings for her and cautiously pursues her. Mia finds herself stuck between the two men and tries to follow her heart.
   The story is a part of a series of books by Hope Malory, and even though I have not read the others, it was easy to learn the characters. The characters are personable and the story is engaging. The author pulls you in, making you fall in love with both suitors, while also feeling the confusion that Mia experiences. A great read as you cuddle up on the sofa next to the Christmas tree or really even any time of the year.
 ( I received an ebook from the publisher to give an honest review.)
#netgalley
#christmaschances
This is a wonderful story with wonderful people, a community that cares, unexpected surprises, and the journey they each take to decide what is right for themselves and their town.A great book about Chances made in life…. I highly recommend this series and its part of kindle unlimited if you are new to series… Lisa
Christmas Chances (Azalea Valley Series, Book 6) by Hope Malory
Publisher: Soul Mate Publishing
Genre: Romance | Women's Fiction
Release Date: November 18, 2020
☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️
Christmas Chances is the sixth book in the Azalea Valley Series by Hope Malory. I have not (yet) read the previous books in the series and this one was easy to fall into.

I loved this book so much! Mia, the main character, was so relatable. She is kind and compassionate and you can't help but like her.

The town of Azalea Valley is the cutest little small town, where community comes together to support each other. I loved the people of the community and I can't wait to read their stories.

This book captures the the spirt of Christmas magic, love & family. I look forward to reading the previous books in the series, as well as future books (I hope there are a lot more coming ❤️)

I'm so grateful to Hope Malory, Soul Mate Publishing, and NetGalley for providing me with a free copy of this ARC ebook in exchange for my honest review.