Cover Image: Coral Reef

Coral Reef

The illustrations in this compact picture book are gorgeous! If your child is interested in the ocean/fish, this is a must-read. In addition to the colorful pictures of coral and fish, facts about different sea creatures are sprinkled through the book. This would be a great educational book, but also fun to just flip through and appreciate the bright colors and many details!
This book is geared towards teaching children about the reef. It is very informative and the  illustrations are beautiful. It is perfect for any child who loves sea life.

Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for letting me read this book in exchange for an honest review.
The colourful illustrations make this book suitable for babies. Coupled with the cut-out design of the book and very few pages, it's suitable for sharing with toddlers. Throw in the bite-size facts and even I was in awe at some of the ocean and oceanlife facts I didn't know previously.

I spotted one spelling mistake towards the end when learning about manta rays. Aside from that, it was well-written, shared some great knowledge and was visually pleasing.

This would make a great gift for children interested in sealife. One of the best kid's non-fiction books I've seen in a long time. 5/5!
Coral Reef is a book aimed at teaching youngsters about reefs. I loved all the tidbits and facts- many of which I didn't even know. The illustrations are bright and gorgeous.