Cover Image: The Weekend Escape

The Weekend Escape

#TheWeekendEscape #NetGalley
Wow. I loved this novel.
A deserted island, a vicious storm, a murderer amongst friends…
It was meant to be a fun reunion, a chance for six friends to reconnect and relive the adventures that brought them together in the first place. But from the moment they arrive on their island home for the weekend, Lyndsey, Sonia, Bobbie, Amanda, Juliet, and Val realise that their paradise is filled with peril, and there are consequences when you try to outrun the ghosts of your past.
As everything starts to fall apart, and the friends begin to turn against one another, deep, dark secrets are revealed, and an unimaginable horror is unleashed. They came seeking adventure, but now they’ll be lucky to leave with their lives.
I think it's a different novel amongst the novels present out there.
Thanks to NetGalley and One More Chapter for giving me an advance copy.
I would like to thank netgalley and the publisher for an advance copy in exchange for an honest review. I have always enjoyed a good thriller, especially one where everyone is somewhere remote like an island or has become remote due to inclement weather, etc, so I was very excited to read this whodunnit. It starts off with a bang and doesn’t stop till the bitter end. I couldn’t put it down and finished it in a few hours.
I loved this thriller.  I consumed it in about two hours.  I absolutely was interested in the story.  The characters were extremely relatable as well.