Read reviews of All the Days of Summer and I was unsure if this was a good read or not. I can honestly say that this was a good read. We start with Heather and Wall and their son Ross. Ross is graduating from college and Heather is ready to start her life. Heather and Wall have grown apart and Heather is sure she wants a divorce. Ross found his love Kailee at college and he is ready to be with her forever. Kailee and her mom and dad live on Nantucket and dad owns his own construction company. All Kailee wants to do is be involved in the business. Ross is going to spend time on Nantucket and learn the business from Bob (Kailee's dad). The story featured various characters from the island and how each family inter acts with the islanders. This was a feel good novel and I can say I enjoyed it.

Nancy Thayer has a way of immersing you in the story. I appreciated the multilevel layers to this story to keeping the reader engaged.

Another amazing read by Nancy Thayer! The characters are so relatable and the slight comedy is enough to make you chuckle. The environment is pleasant and wonderfully described, which sucks you right in. Overall this was a pleasant afternoon beach read and I look forward to the next one!

Wonderful. Pulled me in from the start. I loved reading about Nantucket and life on the island. The characters were immediately real. I just finished and there are still tears of emotion swimming in my eyes.

I always look forward to my summer Nancy Thayer read and this summer is no exception. All the Days of Summer is set in Nantucket and it is the story of Heather and Kailee. Heather has recently left her husband and moved for the summer to Nantucket where her son has relocated with his girlfriend Kailee. I was torn on Kailee with whether Thayer was trying to show many facets of the character or if I just found her annoying. Ultimately I think it was both. Still I enjoyed the story and always enjoy a good novel set in Nantucket. Thayer fans will enjoy this new novel. Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for an advance copy in exchange for an honest review.

Thank you NetGalley for my ARC copy of All the Days of Summer! There were things I liked and didn't like about this book. Both the main characters, Heather and Kailee, had some major flaws. Like, Heather, no- don't ask someone if they are pregnant, haha! I've read many of Thayer's books and I will forever love the setting and the summer vibes that come with her stories! It's a good beach read!

Always a delight to jet off to summer on Nantucket during the winter that never seems to end! The sensory details were extraordinary, rich with description and small details. The lead character was interesting and I was rooting for her throughout. The other characters though.. oof. Not many redeeming qualities, it was hard to root for them and get invested in their story. I really disliked so many characters and they just never redeemed themselves with me. I know we were supposed to like them at the end but they were so awful that it was almost impossible to see any goodness in them. Overall, a fun beach read!

Perfect book for the beach or pool. A middle-aged women's fantasy. Easy, breezy read. ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for a fair review.

This was a great read! Loved the story of family, romance, and moving on. The characters and their relationships were complex and emotional. I was connected to them and invested and shed several tears. Another great story from Nancy Thayer! Thank you to Random House and NetGalley for the ARC

I enjoyed this book and felt like it reflected Nantucket really well. I could’ve done without Kailee but she was a major part of the plot so I guess she can stay. Love, heartache, grief, secrets—perfect summer read!

This book made me smile and cry! But it was worth it, as I could read this wonderful, thoughtful, delightful book and dream of visiting Nantucket. The ups and downs of family relationships, finding oneself and through it all finally finding peace and love is in these pages. Thank you Netgalley and Publisher Ballantine Books for an early copy. The comments and review of this book is my honest opinion.

I loved reading from another author about Nantucket. I was happy about her getting to start over again. It had some family drama but it seemed to all resolve itself. This is my second book by this author and I love her she draws you in and you feel like you are there and getting to watch it all unfold.

This book is the perfect escape, making you dream of summers in Nantucket with water, a close-knit community, and new beginnings. After a lifeless marriage, Heather decides to make a change by getting a divorce and moving to Nantucket. Her son is also living there with his almost fiance and her family. Heather maneuvers through her relationship with her adult son, new in-laws, and even allows herself to be swayed by romantic feelings with islander, Miles. The book was hard to put down and will very likely have you plan your next vacation to this magical place.

Thank you, NetGalley, for an advanced copy of this novel.

There’s nothing better than getting lost in a Nancy Thayer book! Her descriptive writing makes you believe you’re right in the middle of the story. This was no exception! I loved the depth to the characters and their growth throughout the book. I do hope there’s a sequel though because I felt like the book ended pretty abruptly!

This is another heartwarming story by Nancy Thayer. It follows Heather, who is newly separated from her husband. She learns to relate to her only child Ross as he is dating and engaged. Set on Nantucket, this story had a satisfying ending. Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for the ARC.

After a Minnesota winter that seems to not end, I knew an escape with one of Thayer's books was exactly what I needed.

All the Days of Summer is about a woman who is reinventing herself after a divorce + finding herself an empty nester. And who wouldn't want to do that on the island of Nantucket? This book is a little predictable and one of the main characters was not enjoyable (Kailee, I'm looking at you) but overall this book was enjoyable. If you are someone who has enjoyed Thayer's books previously + ability to escape to Nantucket, you will enjoy this book.

Thanks, Netgalley for the ARC of this book.

I have been a longtime fans of Nancy Thayer’s books, but her last several books have been hit or miss for me. This one falls somewhere in the middle, not exactly a hit but not a miss, either.

The Nantucket setting is my favorite thing about her books and I have loved the opportunity to escape to the island through this story. Families are at the heart of Nancy’s books, and this one explores a number of relationships in the family dynamic. One of the primary relationships, that between Kailee and Evelyn, fell flat for me. Kailee is bratty and immature and does not seem to improve over the course of the story, even at the end when tragedy forces her into the tough terrain of adulthood. Evelyn did not come across as a warm and fuzzy mother, and I would have liked to have seen the story give their mother-daughter relationship a chance to improve. In that way, I wanted a much different ending than the one we got. I liked the mother-son relationship with Heather and Ross and thought the tension between Heather wanting to be a part of her son’s life while also working to let go and let him be independent was a bittersweet one that many moms could relate to. I was also rooting for Heather and her second act and was happy that her story line would get a happy ending.

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for an advanced reader copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Nancy Thayer has given readers another good and somewhat light beach read. There’s plenty of family and relationship drama as the story takes us on a trip to Nantucket. Never a bad thing. Perfect if you’re looking for this summers book.
Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for an advanced readers copy in exchange for my honest review.

This is such a great book I really loved the story of Ross and Kailee it broke my heart for Kailee when her mother died, I love Nancy’s books and can’t wait to read more by her.

This story is set in Nantucket. It revolves around 2 families and the changes in their lives. It was an enjoyable read, a solid 3*, but some of the characters were very immature. Kailee in particular was very self centered and immature. My main reason for a 3 instead of a 4* was Kailee, she was hard to like. Thank you to net galley for an advanced readers copy.