Member Review

Review by

Heena R, Reviewer

Last updated on 31 Jul 2016

My Recommendation

This book is a wonderful read and a true page turner. I was in it from the moment I picked it up as I found the blurb quite intriguing. I enjoyed the lucid flow of the story and the pace with which the events unfolded. I know there are a few negative reviews for this book, but I actually enjoyed reading this one a lot! Though I did find the love making scenes a little cheesy, still it was a nice break from all the fast-paced action.

This book began with an excellent an extremely captivating opening and the clock that was set ticking by the end of the prologue really got me going. What really made this book a compelling read was that ticking clock itself. It kept the story tense and on track throughout. The ending was also perfect and made complete sense.

The characterization is brilliant and the characters had so many layers of complexities that it was difficult not to take them as real people. I was able to connect with all the characters, including the secondary ones. If there'll be a sequel to this book (?) then I'll definitely read it as I'd love to read more about the main characters.

I'd recommend this book to anyone who loves mystery-thrillers and don't mind a slight overdose of steamy make-out scenes.