Cover Image: Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go

Sometimes big secrets can serve as a good read. Didn’t love the execution of this one though. It was hard to have hope for these two getting a HEA especially one together. The story was really emotional and heartbreaking. It’s still shocking what happened to Katie and how that oddly connects her and Ethan, like I’m just not sure that’s something that’d naturally bring people closer together or push them apart?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I did t hate the story I just think I kind of dragged along until bam everything in the end is thrown at you and it was a lot to take in.
I started reading this and never got past the first chapter. I think it was me though. Sometimes, I find when I'm in a book funk, the first chapter has to explode off the pages for me to continue. I might try and read this again someday.
I'm not rating this book out of fairness that I didn't read but not because I didn't like it. I just couldn't get in to it. (although netgalley makes put a star rating)
Thanks for the opportunity to read and review Never Let You Go. I've struggled to get into it so far, so I won't be reviewing at this time. If I do get to it in the future, I will review at that time.
This is the second book in the series and oh so good. This authors writingvalways consumes me
Thanks Netgalley for the Arc
This story continues Katie and Will's emotional story from Never Tear Us Apart. As they navigate the past and the future, who they were, who they are, and who they would like to be the reader is sucked into the journey, rooting for them every step of the way.
Thank You for the opportunity to review this book.  Sorry, I attempted to read this book.  However, I couldn't get in to it.  So, I was unable to finish reading and reviewing it.
4Stars!!

Never Let You Go was emotional and dramatic. Monica Murphy is a maestro of suspense in this contemporary romance, hindered by the past future and present.

Katie is slowly overcoming her traumatic past...with the help of Will, or as she's come to realize: Ethan, the same boy who saved her as a kid. This story is a lot of peddling through <i>I love yous, I miss you, you lied to me, what happened, how can we work, what will people think</i>. After about the 4th round of the same questions with no forward momentum I was losing faith, but I kept trudging. Don't get me wrong, I loved this story, and I love the romance between Katie and Ethan and how it may even be perceived as taboo, but for two people so intent on communication, they said nothing, for a story that hinted at so much, we were showed nothing. Any time it seemed something might have happened we had a time jump to another seen and more conversations that usually started with "what will they think?" before it progressed further, including Katie's family.

Interestingly enough, this story has multiple pints of view: Katie, Ethan/Will, Aaron, Will's father and the overzealous news reporter. The extra 2 POvs added suspense and drama to the otherwise lovesick story. And can I just say, Aaron needs some serious Psycho help, thank You.

Any ways, yes I love the love but wish we got to see more of it and not just the constant back and forth on we're in love, but what's going to happen, can we make it? Otherwise fabulous book, and also this isn't just a romance, don't ever think that, just because that's what I tend to focus on can be misleasding...I'm sorry okay. This is very much a drama. If you've read Never Tear Us Apart, you know all these people have some serious frickin issues, that's not just going to go away, though they do get a dog *insert goofy smile here* Aww co-ownership!

Annnyywwaaayyssss. Loved this book. Monica ended them with a definite bang!! If you haven't picked up this series yet, please go, go now and read them!!
Good day! Before anything else, I would like to extend my deepest, sincerest gratitude for sending me a digital review copy of this book (via NetGalley). Thank you very much for the opportunity!

Unfortunately, I am sad to say that I have lost interest in this particular title, and consequently, I have decided against finishing it. Forcing myself to finish a book I am disinterested in (solely for the sake of finishing it) can only negatively impact the entirety of my reading experience, which, in turn, could result in me writing an unfairly negative review. That is a circumstance I hope to avoid. With that said, I believe that the best course of action is for me to simply not read it and to refrain from publicly posting any feedback regarding this book.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from. Again, thank you for the lovely opportunity!
The conclusion to this series fell a little flat to me. I found myself skipping or skimming paragraphs and pages.
Lately I have read many great books and one of them is Never Let You Go!This series has an interesting and unique plot that captivate me from the first book!And I was so intrigued to see how this story will continue and what will happen with Will and Katie.

There are twists in this story that I didn't see them coming and I love the conclusion of this story.Never Let You Go is an emotional,sweet and beautiful story.
This book was powerfully written! Never Let You Go is the conclusion to Never Tear Us Apart. After the shocking twist found in book one, I could wait to start this book so I could see how it all plays out. Monica Murphy does an amazing job at pulling at every emotion you could ever feel. Love isn't always found in the most normal of places and this book is proof of that. I would highly recommend anyone to read this series, it's simply amazing.
Dear sweet Monica I adore this book more than you know. It had everything I look for in a romance novel: angst, heartbreak and love.
Never Let You Go begins where Never Tear us Apart ended. It is a great conclusion with just the right amount of drama and emotions. Both Katie and Ethan come together and grow as individuals and as a couple. The pain, confusion, hurt and fear is all still very much prevalent considering how things were left in the last one.
The ever-looming threat of Aaron (even though he is in prison) is amplified by the busy body reporter Lisa. Adding a nice suspense element to the story line.
At first I wasn’t sure how I felt about this series. It was well written and the flow was really good, but I think it was the uniqueness of the story line that took me a bit to come to terms with. At times it was hard to understand their connection considering all that they went through but at the same time their connection was totally understandable.