Cover Image: Indigo Nights

Indigo Nights

I received this free eARC novel from NetGalley. This is my honest review.

I really entire this story! I loved how aloof and brazen both characters were at the beginning and then how things exploded when they caved into their attraction.

I love how upfront Beth was about everything she's dealing with when she met Dylan, and I loved seeing Dylan's thought process on how he can't get Beth out of his mind.

I wish both were upfront about everything that was happening in their lives instead of keeping some things to themselves, but choices were made and regrets were had. I do think that depicted real life relationships, so it was very realistic.

I'm really glad I read this novel and I'll be looking forward to more by this author!
not the one for me! I read from this author before and I liked her other books better. Maybe in the future, I'll jump back on her latest releases.
It was a good read. It wasn’t anything like I expected.
I am a fan of Ms. Louise Bay but for some reason, I just could not get into this book.
This book was a good read, it's a standalone and has a friends with benefits to lovers theme. A man who doesn't want love and a woman who has been hurt too many times. And hot sex lol
Alpha Male Billionaire written by  a fabulous author - need I say more?