Spring 2016 Debut Fiction Sampler

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

It might be from 2016 but any chance you can add to your tbr is a good book to read!

With 18 books to choose from, there is a little bit of everything for everyone! My favorites were Dodgers by Bill Beverly, And After Many Days by Jowhor Ile, Twisted River by Siobhan MacDonald, Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel, The Year Of The Runaways by Sunjeev Sahota, Try Not To Breathe by Holly Seddon & Daredevils by Shawn Vestal!

Thank You to Penguin Random House for this list of books that debuted in the Spring of 2016

I voluntarily reviewed this complimentary digital book from NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my very own!
Thank you for this interesting and varied sampler. I love ear-marking books for review and these excerpts make it so much easier.
I love these debut samples. It's a great way to uncover new authors over a wide variety of genres. I didn't realize this compilation was for books from 2016 but it contains many of my favorites but my top three are:

Homegoing: A Novel by Yaa Gyasi (Knopf, June 2016)

Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel (Del Rey, April 2016)

The Year of the Runaways: A Novel by Sunjeev Sahota (Knopf, March 2016)

If you're looking for simple ways to find new authors, new genres, these samplers are a low-commitment but a much better to find favorites than reading reviews since you're reading parts of the actual book and can make your own decisions :)
Sorry, I am trying to remove this from my bookshelf. I downloaded this by accident and did not read it.
This is from 2016, but I still very much enjoyed reading debuts by new writers.  A few of these books I have since read in their entirety, and they are very good.
Thank you Penguin Random and Netgalley for this great fiction sampler.
I enjoyed reading excerpts of books, discovering new to me authors and adding to my TBR pile !
A great way to get a taste for fiction books all in one place.
I always love a good collection of samplers because it is a great way to add titles to my "to-read" pile & get inspired to read more new releases. Especially excited for Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel.
Wow, what a great opportunity to sample nearly 20 of the Spring 2016 fiction releases. So many lure me, so having this sampler as a guide is a great help.

Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for making the Penguin Random House Library Marketing Spring 2016 Debut Fiction Sampler available to readers like me.
Thank you so much for posting these to look through. It introduces me to books I may not pick up before and gives me a chance to get a taste for what's to come later this year. It gets me so excited! I wouldn't have known about these otherwise. I'm a huge fan of Penguin Random House and I cannot wait to read Sleeping Giants after seeing this!
Samplers are so helpful to prioritize what new books to read next. This way I can spend time with books I already know I can really dive into!
I received this advanced read through Netgalley and this is my honest review.

This book was basically a “tease”. It gave a chapter or so of several new  fiction novels  and I really enjoyed it. I didn’t know this type of book was an option, I loved being able to read a part of a novel before I purchased the actual book    As far as the content, I have so many new books to my TBR pile now!  If you would like to sample some really great literature this is for you. You can always tell if a book is good because each chapter could almost be a story on its own, yet leaves you wanting more    That’s exactly what these samples did    I will definitely be reading almost all of these books in the near future
Well, after I downloaded a couple of these sampler-fiction books, I realized quickly that I don't like to read little samples of books!  Whoops!
Lots of interesting books to read. I look forward to reading the full versions.
It is always nice to get an idea of what is coming up but very hard to write a review on a bunch of samples!
Honestly these samplers shouldn't count against you percentage on netgalley!
I really enjoyed the excerpts from this sampler, so I am excited for the featured titles to hit the shelves! :)
There are a tonne of different books.featured in this sampler catalogue, all by emerging new authors. Such a valuable resource not to be missed by bibliophiles!
Great sampler! A few books that caught my interest.
Love this! These samples always help me find new books to read. I love having a bunch of books I may be interested in all in one place to check out, read pieces of, and then request on NetGalley! Highly recommend checking out these samplers because I found a bunch of great books from them!
Oh my, there is a huge selection of books highlighted in this.  A number definitely caught my eye.  Very impressed with the diversity of what is on offer.  Many thanks for this.
Several of these titles are excellent including Wolf Road and Sleeping Giants. I love these excerpt samplers.