Cover Image: Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Not really a reviewable title, per se, but an excellent resource in finding books that are new or upcoming.

Very thankful for these collections as they are a lifesaver for reviewers such as myself.
I love seeing what's coming out! Can't wait to read these titles!
As always, a great guide to what to look out for (and a few tasty treats in store here).
Yay lots of wonderful new books to add to my list of TBR!
These BUZZ BOOKS 2016: YOUNG ADULT FALL/WINTER by Publishers Lunch, are great! Giving the reader small episodes of what is about to occur. Colorful cover pages! Interesting title pages! Fascinating information about the authors! Wonderful story-lines! The amazing summary that causes the reader to feel that certain hunger for a good story, or fantasy world come to life.
Just when you start to get interested in the story and wonder what will happen next, another story opens up. As a reader, I can't wait to read the whole story on all of them.
Some of these stories lead the reader right into the action or the thrill of the moment, while others seem to hold you back for a thought, to keep the excitement flowing, giving the reader just enough to want more. One story, SOMETHING IN BETWEEN,  where their dad was talking about spiders, made me wonder, what about the spiders? What are they going to do? Awesome read!
These previews of titles are excellent.  It gives me a taste of what's coming out so I can pre-order titles.
Super informative! An easy resource to keep track of new releases.
This is a teaser for upcoming books not a book itself.  No review necessary
Same as before. Love the concept and find these kind of books very helpful. Will be recommending the next books so thanks again for the opportunity to be getting the book.
I really enjoy looking at samples like these. I love how they give me a sense of all the books coming out so I know what to read and what to buy for the future.
I love these review books so that I can get an idea of the next book that im going to read or if there is something ive heard of and would like to try
Always enjoy getting to see what's coming up in YA lit!
I always appreciate the Buzz Books volumes.  They are a wonderful opportunity to see what is coming up next and get a sense of what will be popular or useful for my library.  I always feel so in-the-know after I read through the latest Buzz Books edition!
Thank you for granting me a sneak peek into the stories! I cannot wait to start on them all.
Fantastic pieces coming out this year, cannot wait to read them.
Thanks  for a great selection of up and coming Young Adult books, I've already bought copies of Caraval Staephanie Garber) and One Half From the East (Nadina Hashimi) and I'm sure I will find more that I can't resist when I go back over the titles again :)
It was an average list that failed to give a review of all time favourites genres like contemporary romance with favourite authors
A sneak peek into a bunch of YA books.  It helps to see writing styles and gives you just enough of the story to decide if you want more.
As I previously stated in my review of the Buzz Books 2016 Romance collection, I really enjoy the Buzz Books format and being able to read excepts from several different books.

While I did find a few books from this collection that I’m interested in reading, I was a bit underwhelmed by the books featured. I tend to prefer contemporary or dystopian young adult reads, and this collection had a lot of fantasy. To be fair, I do like some fantasy, it’s just not my first choice of genre.

That being said, I did find some books from this collection to add to my TBR. And  I fully intend to stick with the Buzz Books collections in future.
This issue of BuzzBooks led to the insta-download of 3 books, which I couldn't put down. What a fantastic way to sift the best up and coming stories for readers!