Cover Image: Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter

I have come to rely on Buzz Books to pick upcoming books to add to my TBR, as well as to pick which book to review on my blog. So far, they have been mostly accurate. I will definitely pick up the next Buzz Books Young Adult edition and I recommend it to any YA book reviewer/blogger/reader..
Titles and extract from upcoming novel betweeen the end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017. I don't like this eBook so much, I don't manage to read a lot of exctracts because they don't intrigue me enough and I don't know if there are the proposed titles that aren't so great as the told or me that I don't like the Young Adult genre as much as I love it before.

Una raccolta di titoli ed estratti di libri in suctia tra fine 2016 e inizio 2017. Questa raccolta a differenza delle altre mi è piaciuta di meno e ho saltato parecchi estratti perché non mi intrigavano, e non so se sono i titoli proposti che non sono così interessanti come suonavano o sono io che iniziò a provare un po' di difffidenza verso il genere Young Adult. Forse perché chi ama di più questo genere è una bella lettura ma per me no lo è stata. Cosa positiva il fatto che viene segnalato se alcuni titoli sono stati venduti in Italia e a chi, quindi bene (per i pochi titoli che mi hanno incuriosito in qualche modo).
These books that come out several times a year are a fantastic resource for easily finding out about the upcoming must read books. Some have links to excerpts or even ARCs to pre-read to help in making purchasing choices.
Another great collection of books! I love being able to get a peek into a book before I purchase the full version and through the Buzz Books, I've found several that I will be adding to my reading list.
I enjoy seeing what is coming out in the upcoming months.
New to ARCs and galleys. This is a great way of scoping out future reads. Slight drawback is that I'm usually outside the regions that publishers open ARCs up to, so it's down to taking a risk to get rejected, or waiting it out an hoping the galley will be available on 'Read Now' soon.
I love getting a preview of the new books! Since some of these have already been published, I'll be checking several of them out more.
No review, but thanks again for giving us the opportunity to read excerpts and preview books.
I've read several of the Buzz Book Publications and have greatly appreciated the reference they provided in helping decide what to read, and specifically, what to read next! The YA 2016 fall/winter edition was certainly no exception. I've been on a bit of a YA kick as of late, fueled in part by all the attention the genre gets on book tube and blogs that I follow but there are always so many new books coming out all the time in this genre, that it's hard to narrow it down to the one book I'm capable of reading at one time. I've found that often I either love ya or hate it and can usually tell with in the first chapter or two what category a book will fall into, not always, but most of the time. With that being said this handy dandy little reference is must have for me and readers like me and I've found it to be an excellent tool for helping me find excellent reads, beefing up my tbr shelf significantly, and also in steering me away from books that have gotten good reviews but either aren't what I was expecting or don't appear to be something I would enjoy. This particular edition is of 20 different fall/winter 2016 YA reads and it includes, for each novel sample featured, a brief summary, a lengthy excerpt from the books, and a small bio about the author, in that order. I believe that any and all readers who enjoy reading from the YA genre need this little gem on their bookshelf. I easily rated it 5 out of 5 stars - now that's not to say that all 20 of the featured books with samples within deserve, or will receive, 5 stars individually, but this publication as a whole, which readers the opportunity to gain insight and reference on their next read, is certainly deserving of 5 stars, in my opinion.

I received a copy of this publication from Netgalley in exchange for my honest review.
Always love seeing these new titles! My TBR wishlist always grows a lot more after I read the excerpts.
Always great to get a preview of upcoming titles - this is really helpful to have a taster of what books are about to be published.
Buzz Books is a great way to start thinking about new books and the different ways to use them for reviews and recommendations.
I absolutely love these, They are an excellent resource for finding new books to add to my "to read" list. I love that it provides a summary as well as a glimpse of the book. I always find new titles that I cannot wait to read. Thanks!
Very helpful in terms of finding books to buy/read in the fall and winter!
A sampler like this is a fab way to discover new gems and be able to recommend the books, as well as to drum up enthusiasm before release dates. That said, the trend in YA (as reflected by selection in this volume) is quite heavy in the apocalyptic/dystopian: a sign of the times? A troubling sign. Is it that teens are reading to escape, or reading in order to indulge the vast chasms of interior angst/fears? The world needs more signs of hope. That said, the power of fiction and the essence of reading anything longer than a twitter post are to be applauded, no matter the genre/content!
Loved this collection of YA (with one middle grade) excerpts.

My favourites were Three Dark Crowns, Something In Between, One Half From the East, The Thousandth Floor, Replica and Love & First Sight but I enjoyed a large majority of them, some of which I would have never heard of or considered without this sampler.
I love these publications and read them religiously. There is no better source to keep me apprised of upcoming releases. Thank you!
Amazing! Loved the books mentioned, definitely going to pick up some of the books when they are released!
Great for getting to know some super popular and a little less popular 2016/2017 releases!!!
This book is a great way to get a sense of upcoming releases, should be available for all genres.