Pub Date 15 Aug 2017
If freedom matters to you…then killing your debt is priority #1.
Breathe Again shares the methods I used to kill off my debts after a divorce left me $140k in the hole. These are practical, actionable steps you can take right now to lift the fog and breathe again.
Get out of Debt Fast!
- Learn the real reason you're broke
- Learn how to deal with your tax debt
- What to do if you can’t repay your debts
- How to generate free money with your credit card
- Which debts to avoid and which ones will make you wealthy
- How to pay off your consumer debt FAST without living on Ramen noodles
When it’s used correctly, debt is actually good for you. It can build you an asset base with less of your own money and get you to self-sufficiency (freedom) sooner. That’s why it’s called leverage. But the trouble is, most people use it for stuff that sends them into an abyss of misery and stress. That’s exactly what I did.
This 3-step process includes everything you need and nothing you don't.
If you’ve been feeling the pressure of mounting debt, it’s time you got out of this mess and started living again. Life is not meant to be a continuous struggle of debt and worry. This book reverses the damage and gets you back on the right path.