The Daughter

Pub Date 24 Jan 2018 | Archive Date 13 Feb 2018

Talking about this book? Use #TheDaughter #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

You lost your daughter. You will never forgive yourself. And now someone wants to make you pay… Seventeen years ago, something happened to Jess’s daughter Beth. The memory of it still makes her blood run cold. Jess has tried everything to make peace with that day, and the part she played in what happened. It was only a brief moment of desire… but she’ll pay for it with a lifetime of guilt.

To distance herself from the mistakes of the past, Jess has moved away and started over with her family. But when terrifying things begin happening in her new home, seemingly connected to what happened to Beth, Jess knows that her past has finally caught up with her. Somebody feels Jess hasn’t paid enough, and is determined to make her suffer for the secrets she’s kept all these years.

This is a heartbreaking and unputdownable psychological thriller that will keep you guessing right up until the end. Perfect for fans of The Girl on the Train, Louise Jensen and Linda Green.

*** THIS IS AN ADVANCED REVIEW UNCORRECTED COPY ***

You lost your daughter. You will never forgive yourself. And now someone wants to make you pay… Seventeen years ago, something happened to Jess’s daughter Beth. The memory of it still makes her blood...

Advance Praise

'Tense, twisty and all too close to home.’ ERIN KELLY, author of He Said/She Said

The Daughter gripped me and didn’t let go until the wickedly twisted ending.’ JENNY BLACKHURST, author of How I Lost You

'My first book by this Author. I read it in 24 hours, could not put it down. The sadness in the beginning gives way to shock at the events that happen over the next eighteen years. I could not have foreseen the ending in a million years. Thank you NetGalley, Bookoutre and the Author for allowing me to read and review this book.' Goodreads 5 Stars