Pub Date 18 Feb 2020
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #ZatannaAndTheHouseOfSecrets #NetGalley
Zatanna and her professional magician father live in a special house, the House of Secrets, which is full of magic, puzzles, mysterious doors, and storybook creatures--it's the house everyone in the neighborhood talks about but avoids. Not that Zatanna cares, though, because she is perfectly content.
But at school one day, Zatanna stands up to a bully and everything changes ... including her friends. Suddenly, Zatanna isn't so sure about her place in the world, and when she returns home to tell her father, he's gone missing, lost within their own home.
With thrilling twists from writer Matthew Cody and dazzling artwork by Yoshi Yoshitani, Zatanna and the House of Secrets will delight readers at the turn of every page--and the opening of every door!
• National Media Campaign including National Public Radio and national print features and review coverage.
• Extensive online support including EW, USA Today, PopMatters, IGN, CBR, and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites
• Trade review campaign including Kirkus, Publishers Weekly, School Library Journal, Library Journal, and Horn Book Review
• Part of extensive marketing campaign for the launch of DC Books for Young Readers, with $500k marketing budget
• Physical galleys made available for libraries, independent bookstores and retailers
• Local author book signing events
• Digital galleys available on Edelweiss and NetGalley
• Trade advertising campaign including Publishers Weekly, School Library Journal, Shelf Awareness and Booklist
• In-book advertising and national print and online advertising: Facebook, Goodreads, Library Journal, Shelf Awareness
• Ingram and Baker & Taylor graphic novel supplements
• Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com
• Promotion through DC Comics social media and DC Kids accounts (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• E-blasts with links to digital galleys sent to bookstores, libraries and media
• Excerpts made available on DOGOBooks
• Goodreads and Bookish giveaways
• Promotional co-op allowance
• Promotional posters available