The Oracle Code
by Marieke Nijkamp
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 10 Mar 2020 | Archive Date 20 Mar 2020
DC Entertainment, DC Comics
After a gunshot leaves her paralyzed below the waist, Barbara Gordon undergoes physical and mental rehabilitation at the Arkham Center for Independence. She must adapt to a new normal, but she cannot shake the feeling that something is dangerously amiss. Strange sounds escape at night while patients start to go missing.
Is this suspicion simply a result of her trauma? Or does Barbara actually hear voices coming from the center's labyrinthine hallways? It's up to her to put the pieces together to solve the mysteries behind the walls.
In The Oracle Code, universal truths cannot be escaped, and Barbara Gordon must battle the phantoms of her past before they consume her future.
• Author interviews & national publicity campaign
• Trade publicity campaign including Kirkus, Booklist, Publishers Weekly, School Library Journal, Library Journal and The Horn Book Review
• Advertising campaign: Publishers Weekly, Shelf Awareness, Goodreads, American Booksellers Association, NetGalley, Bookish, DOGO Books, Booklist, Baker & Taylor and Ingram
• Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube campaigns
• ARCs distributed to 3,000 libraries, bookstores, and educators
• Extensive library and academic marketing
• Academic reading guide and discussion guide distribution
• Author school visits and Skype book club visits
• Promotion at ALA Midwinter 2020 and PLA 2020
• Inclusion of galley in ABA Indie Bound mailings, October 2019
• Digital and physical galley available October 2019
• Book trailer available February 2020
• Amazon Search campaigns timed to pre-order and book release windows
• Pre-order social media campaign with author involvement