Deal with the Devil
A Mercenary Librarians Novel
by Kit Rocha
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Pub Date 28 Jul 2020 | Archive Date 31 Dec 2020
Macmillan-Tor/Forge, Tor Books
Deal with the Devil is Orphan Black meets the post-apocalyptic Avengers by USA Today and New York Times bestselling author duo Kit Rocha.
Nina is an information broker with a mission—she and her team of mercenary librarians use their knowledge to save the hopeless in a crumbling America.
Knox is the bitter, battle-weary captain of the Silver Devils. His squad of supersoldiers went AWOL to avoid slaughtering innocents, and now he's fighting to survive.
They’re on a deadly collision course, and the passion that flares between them only makes it more dangerous. They could burn down the world, destroying each other in the process…
Or they could do the impossible: team up.
This is the first book in a near-future science fiction series with elements of romance.
Note: The publication date of this title has changed. The new publication date is 07/28/2020.
“An exhilarating start to what promises to be a compelling series... bring on the next Mercenary Librarians adventure!”
—Nalini Singh, New York Times bestselling author
“The sizzling sexual tension is simply the icing that makes DEAL WITH THE DEVIL one of my favorite SF reads ever.”
—Alyssa Cole, award-winning author
“High-stakes action and plenty of chemistry, DEAL WITH THE DEVIL absolutely crackles!”
—Chloe Neill, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author
“My advice? Cancel your plans so you can get swallowed up in Kit Rocha’s exciting new world.”
—Thea Harrison, New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author
“Edgy and engrossing, I can't wait to see what happens next!”
—Jeaniene Frost, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author
- National print and online publicity campaign
- National print and online consumer advertising including Goodreads and Den of Geek
- Select author appearances
- Prepublication trade, library, and consumer buzz campaign
- Early reader trade and consumer review campaign including advertising, major ARC mailings, giveaways via NetGalley, Shelf Awareness Pro, and Goodreads
- Indie Next campaign
- Pre-order awareness swag box sweepstakes supported via social media outreach and advertising
- #MercenaryLibrarians digital marketing campaign including early reader review program, and extensive digital content program
- Digital preview
- Massive social media and consumer email marketing campaigns
- Promotions at San Diego Comic-Con and New York Comic Con
- Major library marketing campaign including big mouth mailing, ARC distribution at conferences, and trade advertising