Unexpected Blessings

90 Inspirations to Nourish Your Soul and Open Your Heart

Narrated by Roma Downey

Pub Date 12 Apr 2022 | Archive Date 12 May 2022

Talking about this book? Use #UnexpectedBlessings #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Actress and New York Times bestselling author Roma Downey returns with an uplifting and life-affirming devotional celebrating the power of God’s love that will comfort your heart and nourish your soul.

Inspired by her New York Times bestseller Box of Butterflies, Roma Downey presents a beautiful 90-day devotional that guides you to savor God’s blessings.

Featuring some of the most moving content from her previous book, along with new ​heartwarming material, Unexpected Blessings combines scripture with insight and prayer, helping you enjoy a moment of calm and encouragement as you reflect on God’s love for you. This is the perfect gift for anyone looking to be reminded that when we open our hearts, we discover blessings surrounding us in every circumstance of our lives.

EDITION Other Format, Unabridged
DURATION 5 Hours

NetGalley Shelf App (AUDIO)