Kingdom of Acatalec

The Acatalec Series

Pub Date 03 Oct 2022 | Archive Date 31 Oct 2022

Talking about this book? Use #KingdomofAcatalec #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

I work with aliens, my best friends is held hostage, and everyone wants to murder me before the Lord Prince can magically bond to share my power. If I had known an illegal drone race would lead to murder, kidnapping, and lies, then I might have thought better about the giant prize of credits, and the dream of walking again.

I never met my best friend in person until a drone race gone wrong had both of us vying for our lives against a secret alien society. To make matters worse… my boss was one of them, and I couldn’t decide if he was trying to save my life, or the reason I was in trouble to begin with.

EDITION Ebook