The Mother of All Success Manuals
How to Control Your Days, Lose the Guilt, and Find Harmony Between Work and Life
by Clara Capano
Narrated by Clara Capano
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 25 Jul 2023 | Archive Date 03 Aug 2023
Greenleaf Audiobooks, An Inc. Original
The truth is, as successful as we are as working moms, we all sometimes feel like a hot mess. We take care of our businesses, clients, staff, and projects, and then return home to take care of the demands there. At the end of the day, so many responsibilities fall on our shoulders. At times we screw up, but we do the best we can. And that is wonderful! You are wonderful.
But you don’t just need cheerleaders or concepts for empowerment. You need real tools to help you ease the struggle and make changes in your business—and in life. That is what author Clara Capano—a sought-after speaker, coach, podcast host, and blogger—provides. In this book, Clara will help you
• develop healthy boundaries as a working mom;
• communicate effectively in both business interactions and relationships on the home front;
• create a foundation for self-care;
• realize the power of your vision and how to communicate it; and
• establish a mindset to keep you focused, purposeful, and passionate.
The positive changes that working moms make will impact generations. As we improve ourselves and our lives, we also improve the lives of our families, friends, and clients. We might not be able to have it all today, but we can still have it all. It may simply take time.
“I hung onto Clara's words because she is a mom who has clearly been through the trenches. Reading this book felt conversational, like she was there with me, and I appreciate the action guides. This book helped me realize the cost of not being intentional in so many areas of my life.”
—Leslie Lew, trauma-informed self-defense coach, mom of two
“From the moment I met Clara, I have been inspired. As an expert in boundaries and time management, I know the importance of efficiency and how to be in control of my time. Clara outlines key steps for Mompreneurs to regain time and create their own success! Whether you are an expert or starting from the beginning, this book will motivate and inspire you to be the best version of yourself!”
—Jen Potter, founder, EPIC 47, mom of three
“Clara's book is spot-on! So many working moms try to do it all. We can’t help ourselves. I love her simple tips and practical approach—perfectly designed to help any working mom achieve more and be happy doing it.”
—Christina Allyn, senior counsel, Boeing; chief counsel, Boeing Digital Solutions, Inc.; mom of two
“Pages into this book, I immediately knew this was a must-read. I feel confident saying Mompreneurs around the world are going to be so excited to get their hands on this book and will continue to feel empowered to have it all as Clara creates a true road map of what’s possible for all of us.”
—Jes Landau, national executive director and founding leader, ONEHOPE Wine, mom of two
- National trade marketing and sales campaign
- Promotion support provided by imprint partner Inc. Magazine
- Custom targeted outreach to digital influencers
- Targeted podcast media campaign and interviews
- Advance distribution of Digital ARC via NetGalley to reviewers, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers, and media
- Online marketing campaign including targeted advertising, advance giveaways with Goodreads, and trade advertising with Publisher's Weekly and Ingram.
- Watch for author and book updates at https://www.claracapano.com/