Member Review

Cover Image: Then. Now. Always.

Then. Now. Always.

Pub Date:

Review by

Mo C, Reviewer

My Recommendation

MoMo’s Book Diary highly recommends this latest release from the wonderfully talented Isabelle Broom.

Isabelle Broom has done it again.  I had never heard of the town Mojacar on the south coast of Spain before reading this book yet now I have a strong desire to make time to go and discover this town for myself.

Isabelle Broom has a way of writing that takes you deep inside the story and you almost feel you are there along with the characters.  I felt the bond between the characters was true to life and very real. The complex and at times troubles that we face through life are sprinkled here perfectly.

I will rave about this book to friends for a long time – and like I did with Isabelle’s last book – A Year And A Day – I will buy and send copies to good friends who I believe will enjoy the book as much as I did.

Thanks to Netgalley, Isabelle Broom and Penguin UK for the chance to read and review this book prior to publication.  I was uncontrollably excited when I received the email asking if I would like to review this book and I just couldn't put it down...